MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I found out a friend I haven't seen for 8 years will be in Thailand (on the same holiday island) next week when we arrive there - so I will get to see her again! AMAZING! Very interesting (to me!) hahahahha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

Mmm nowt really, its been a shite day!! :)

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I just sold a DOD FX-33 Buzz Box Guitar Pedal for US$100! hahahahahaha

I found it in my music studio in the bottom drawer - I bought it years ago!! hahahahahahahahhaha Totally pleased with that. By the way, I have no idea what I paid for it but not as much as that!

I put this in the ad and had FIVE people fighting to buy it:

This pedal has been out of production since 1997 and is a real collector's item.

The pedal comes complete with its original box and manual.

I bought it years ago, played with it ONCE in rehearsal and never ever used it again - so it's never been played in public.

The Buzz Box is a loud distortion pedal with a psychotic octave that doesn't track. As you turn up the heavy knob you get more and more octave - from a slight overtone, right through to a burbling sound like a volcano erupting... The Octave noise gate fizzes and makes clicking sounds, the synthy octave jumps randomly from 1 octave down, 2 octaves down or no octave at all, depending how it feels at the time.

The distortion fizzes and the octave jumps around behind you when you play leads. Play a chord and it's like an icepick in your ear. It sounds like a blown speaker, or a truck running you over. It's loud and nasty - but everyone knows that, and it's the whole point of this pedal.

This pedal is very cool to get horrid noises. On guitars it's useful for Sonic Youth noiseouts, in electronic music it's good for Squarepusher or Aphex Twin type interludes. Turn it on and make the soundman hate you. Turn it off and you're back to your normal sound. The audience will wonder what on earth happened there.

lolson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

Chris: can you post some pics of your studio?

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with Christofer @ home

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I found my evil twin -- a female Theo who is 6'5" (I'm 5'3")

Theo & the Skyscrapers

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

Lolson - my studio is a mess right now! ! hahahahahaha I'm clearing it out and selling stuff slowly....

THEO! Awesome! She looks like your evil twin!! :banana

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

You're selling off your studio gear ?

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

Do you think Chris's bottom drawer would be intersting? :lol

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I'm sure it's very interesting in her drawers.

Our Religion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I had lunch with a very attractive woman....who is not my wife...(oh! the scandal!!!)...yesterday too, actually.

she likes my music and my hair.

:eek

ps> I also saw a very stunning meteor tonight.....the most impressive I've ever seen, possibly. It was literally like a small fireball streaking right past the moon for maybe 3 seconds....

"Karma is a bitch who won't be ignored"

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

hahahahahaa Boys!

Steve, I have some stuff I NEVER use - drum kit, pedals etc. and I figured I could sell them off and put the money towards my dream guitar amp! The money I had saved for it I invested in my ebay business so I'm kind of starting again!!! :banana

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

What is your dream guitar amp ?

Make and model please.

ha ha

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I think its a marshall?

Chris whats the ebay business, if ya dont mind me asking/ :)

:)

Paul

NEW VIDEO DIARY'S PAGE

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

I'm late but here's the story of the 11th. birthday of my daughter two days ago......................

I came home and wanted to give her a birthday present.

In that very moment her beloved guinea-pig turned on the back and made his last breathe - died.

1 hour unhappy children.............

After that my daughter demonstrated an artistic dance with girlfriends - all went fine - until my daughter overdid it - stumbled and fell on the ground.

It turned out she broke her right arm - daughter with daddy until midnight in the hospital - x-ray - plaster cast.

And all this while we were in preparations to leave for a holiday on the Canary Islands.............

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Name something interesting that happened to you TODAY! Reply with quote

OH MY Mike! What a day! Poor guinea pig! Poor girl!! On her birthday too.....

Paul - I'm selling boring stuff that wouldn't appeal to you men! I will be selling from end Sept till end Nov which is good time for sales on ebay. Just making some pocket money before Christmas!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: