MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

DAMIEN PROJECT SAYS THE KIDS NEED YOU NOW!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Project

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: DAMIEN PROJECT SAYS THE KIDS NEED YOU NOW! Reply with quote

channels.netscape.com/ns/...0725GFX237

This is why you should help to put a stop to this torrid disease that is ruining the lives of innocent children

donate securely here>>>>>> walk.jdrf.org/walker.cfm?id=86077968

Thank you to the wonderful people who have helped so far..no amount is too small guys and girls.....give us a hand ....It makes a difference for a child

To my overseas friends, let me know and I can tell you how to donate...Just drop me a line at mp3damienproject@yahoo.com

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: DAMIEN PROJECT SAYS THE KIDS NEED YOU NOW! Reply with quote

Great cause to support Mark! What are people doing to help treat the root of the problem? (the diet etc.)?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Damien Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: DAMIEN PROJECT SAYS THE KIDS NEED YOU NOW! Reply with quote

Chris :)

For type 2 is is mainly controlled by diet and exercise.....what I am preaching about is Type 1 (Juvenile Diabetes)..The only control is with doses of insulin injections....Then that is only supplemented by correct diet and complete control over bloodsugar and the control of it....The disease has no consencious or heart or mercy and slowly destroys at your body...When a child is diagnosed with this disease it automatically decreases their life span by 15-20 years in most cases.....There is no cure but stem cell research would be a positive direction to head. It is the children who suffer in almost all cases in life and they are the ones that need help more then us adults who have had a chance to live and enjoy life...It's about the kids to me..Thanks for letting me bump my cause on your board..It is appreciated :) :) :ily :merci :sensational :cool :angel :yo :yo :yo :boink

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: