MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :(

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

my official site and also NM, my platform, and the server that host them have been hacked. Thus, they will remain offline till my server fixes the problem, they're working on it but please be patient!

in the meanwhile to my friends, please use the yahoo e-mail account, and if you want to listen to my music

visit my download.com page at

www.ic-musicmedia.com/yidneth

www.download.com/yidneth

myspace.com/priscillahernandez

by the way THE MEETING of NUEVAS MUSICAS was a total success, when I get back to Pamplona I will post the pictures and tell thorough details about it...

greetings from Barcelona

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

What a pain in the ***!! I hope your website gets back online soon. Do you have to do anything?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

oh indeed it was quite a fright, my hosting told me they inject php that exe within the page, but everything seems to be back and ok :)

i'm back from barcelona, we organized an artist meeting of nuevasmusicas.org, a total success! :) i'll post an article about it :)

and i posted some pics of my live performance with J. taboada last april in my journal :)

read (some surprise link is in there)

livejournal.com/users/yidneth

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

Hey those are lovely photos of you performing! I'll have to wait till the weekend to download the video to watch! :banana

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

I really hope you like it :)

bard of ely already got it :)

:)

i don't have emule myself, and i don't host it, so i'm not sure how many or who the sources are, i recommend to put it in queue just in case it vanishes from there, i sometimes find many sources in emule with my music, sometimes i find it curious, sometimes it's annoying to see a brand new release is there, or in this case, even before you have your own, hahaha

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

Couldn't download it... :bawling

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

don't worry, actually in emule it takes a long time to download, but i can transfer it to my friends via chat or anything, you use msn?

:)

Kristina bode is also making the video for "when the love is gone" that we filmed when she came to tenerife and FINALLY I GOT THE DVD of the entire gig with taboada so i think i'll split parts of 20 secs and put some exerpts on the site too :)

Damien Project

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: yidneth.com and nuevasmusicas.org HAVE BEEN HACKED :( Reply with quote

Pris..It seems like these boards get hit all the time...a shame people use their talent for hacking as oposed to making the net a more functional place ..a shame to put all that intelligence to waste

Mark

www.soundclick.com/damienproject

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: an article Reply with quote

though in spanish you can see some pictures of the nuevasmusicas.org meeting at this link, you have to be registered in the bbs to see the complete galleries but in the article itself there are some pics

www.nuevasmusicas.org/index.php?a=010

it was a total success

i'm probably moving to barcelona late this motnh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: