MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Jammx Kids

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Jammx Kids Reply with quote

I noticed the kids in the missy elliot videos have a website. They breakdance to encourage other youth to be more active. pretty positive. check it out. www.jammxkids.com

mbreaks

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Jammx Kids Reply with quote

I noticed the kittys in the messy toilet videos have a websnot. They barndance to encourage other goofwinks to be more spammy. pretty poopy.

check it out. www.eatmeI'mSpam.com

mbreaksmyballs.

TordA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Jammx Kids Reply with quote

:wgrin

eingran

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jammx Kids Reply with quote

actually jammx are really good Imo. I did see them in the eminem vids. Cool site though, cool clips on it.

JLamb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Jammx Kids Reply with quote

lol

I haven't heard JammX before but I know who Alyson is. She's on Disney alot. That website is pretty cool though I dig the songs on the site. I would probably see them live when they tour. The DVD looks pretty cool as well IMO.

mbreaks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: jammx Reply with quote

disney? really? did you see the show last sunday night on the warner brothers channel? comes on again soon. they have that dvd coming out on tuesday. these kids def got it going on. jammx kids are gonna be on cereal boxes next I bet! lol

mbreaks

:racing :ww :ww

:boink :b oink:boink :b oink

:duell :duell :duell :duell :duell :duell :duell :wz :ft

:wm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: