MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

thank you both, you rock guys!! :)

i'm writing back this very week

i keep your postcards close here, it's always delightful to see your handwriting :) feels closer....

THANK YOU

talking about mail...

Drooly, have you got any of my lattest two? i was wondering where you were? saw you today here precisely but you were so quiet i was concerned... did you get the letters?

best wishes

pris

www.yidneth.com

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

I'm fine, Pris.. - just busy lately....

I got a great letter from you about 2 weeks ago - thanks for that.. - I have a return letter written and sitting on my desk - will try to get it in the post tomorrow.

My address is almost the same as the one you have.. Same building, just the appartment # is now 403, instead of 811.

Again - thanks for your letter, and look for a reply soon..

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

PRIS!! Glad you received it safely!! Big hugs!! :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

Cool :)

drooly seems then one got lost or haven't reached yet :)

but i'm glad you're fine, that's what matters, i was just worried, write back whenever you can, I'm already happy to know you're doing fine, i'll change the address then :)

Chris, I've already sent a postcard back :) Hugggs, thanks for the surprise, you're the greatest :)

:ily

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

Well, I couldn't make the Post Office in time today, Pris....

Maybe tomorrow...

I plucked a petal from my Rose garden today, and slipped it into the envelope.....

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

Hi Priscilla -

I would be happy to send a card from Minnesota (un estado central del norte - in the U.S.), but I don't have your mail-postal address!

If you like to get cards/mail, I can send you an email at yidneth.com and we could swap mail-postal addresses.(palabra - "swap"? "Intercambio", I think.)

Ron

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

certainly you can send it :) Ron

I promise to send you a card too :)

i will e-mail you my mail address too :)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

Thanks, Pris! I will do that!

When I wrote bbchris a few months ago I included an audio cassette of local (Minnesota) humor. She had to find and borrow a Sony Walkman to play it, hahaha!

Now I know to mail CDs or DVDs to people instead, lol!

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

hahahah

yep, i would not have a cassete player too, recently i got a radio interview done and it's been an oddysay to be borrowed an old walkman to make it into digital :)

mail from you, indeed, very welcomed. thank you

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MAIL FROM BBCHRIS AND BARD.. Reply with quote

PRIS!! Got your postcard!! Thank you!! You are a sweetheart!! :kiss

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: