MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finished..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finished.. Reply with quote

Yes it is me, ladies and germs. I have not dissapeared of the face of the earth, I am still alive and kickin'.

I know it's been a while but I am finally back in the studio making new songs and hope to get some of them posted very soon.

I am working on new material and now I got my old 4 track out and am remastering lot's of old live material. Some I will leave untouched others I plan to add new tracks to and bring the songs to a hybrid studio live recording that bridges the years.

I will keep you posted on further developements.

In the mean time, what's new around here. What have I missed. What new music should I check out? Tell me please.....

<p align="center"><font face="Arial"><small><a href=http://tedlehman.com>Ted Lehman.com</small></a><br><i><small>Where to go for <strong>GREAT</strong> Classic Rock music!!!</small></i></p>

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finish Reply with quote

Hey Ted! How's the house? How's your family doing? It's lovely to see you popping in for a visit! :kiss

Am looking forward to hearing your new song! ANd hearing more from you Ted!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Hi Chris... Reply with quote

Chris you are by far my most favorite internat friend. You always know just what to say and you are always interested in my life.

How's life going with you? Tell me some tales.

Here's the new place.

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHwaterfall.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHlake.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHFirePlace.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHFoyer.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHFront.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHKitchen.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHLivingDining.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHS...dPorch.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHTed.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHstairs.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHNoah.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHNancy.jpg

tedspromotions.com/tl/NHfence.jpg

I am loving the North Georgia Mountains and now that I am getting back into my new studio (pics to come) and making music I am a happy camper.

Soon I will be producing my son's music and mastering lot's of LIVE tracks from the analog archives. So I will keep you posted.

Edited by: Ted Lehman at: 6/17/05 16:01
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finish Reply with quote

WOW! Your house looks AMAZING!! I love the kitchen and the fireplace!!! You have heaps of room!! WOoooohoooo!

Life is really going well for you Ted! Wooooohoooo!

I'm mega busy, working as Band Liason and MC at World Battle of the Bands in Hong Kong, organising bands for my monthly Underground shows undergroundhk.com and also being in 4 bands....

By the way, how tall is Noah? :nutz

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: 4 bands Reply with quote

I know about 2 what are the other two? Are there CD's to buy. I have to keep up my Chris Collection.

Thanks for checking out the house. Yes I love the kitchen and of coarse I am the cook. It's my 3rd favorite creative pesuit after music and art. I cook every day and in fact the kitchen is my baby. I totally designed it and picked out all the appliances.

We eat every evening on the screened poarch. In fact I just came in from having my morning coffee out there to say hello to you.

Always great catching up with you Chris. I will let you know as soon as new tracks atre posted.

In fact Randy is on his way here right now to help me finish this new one.

See ya later....

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 4 bands Reply with quote

No CDs yet! I have a new all girl band and I also play in an acoustic duo! hahahahahahaha You wont be able to keep up with me Ted!! :banana

WOW! Your wife is lucky! A cook who loves the kitchen!! I love ovens! I love to bake!

Hopefully, one day we can visit you & your family! You have a studio being built in your house right? We could JAM! hahahahahaha Shaun plays the piano :banana

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: I finally have a dedicated studio room in my house... Reply with quote

tedspromotions.com/tl/TedsStudio1.jpg

That's my ner Roland VS 200CD with the VGA monitor mouse and keyboard. Also my vintage TEAC 3340s 4 track analog tape recorder that still works great. I am busy going through a lot of old live analog stuff and remastering them to digital.

tedspromotions.com/tl/TedsStudio2.jpg

The room is a very weird shape. There's my guitars, mandolin and my Roland VS1680 which when I add it to my VS 2000 I will have 36 tracks to record with if I choose to. I also might just give it to my son for his music. We shal see.

tedspromotions.com/tl/TedsStudio3.jpg

I have a 69 key stand up piano and an old Roland synthasizer with a digital expansion unit for better sounds.

It's a little room ajoining my office. When you look at both rooms it's a pretty nice flexible space. The best I've ever had and the best equiped studio I've ever had. I am one lucky guy.

Chris you can't visit unless you will Jam with me while you are here and let me cook some great food for you as well.

One of these days I know you will make it here. I will be patient.

Make sure you let me know when you have CD's of your new stuff. Until then have much fun.

Ted Lehman.com

Edited by: Ted Lehman at: 6/20/05 21:16
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: I finally have a dedicated studio room in my house... Reply with quote

Oh most definitely would visit, would jam and would eat. Are you OK with a vegetarian? :banana

BTW, I think Shaun has the same Roland!! hahahahaha

Does it look similiar to this:

Or maybe this is a better shot:

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Yep that looks like my Roland Reply with quote

It's a synthisizer from back in the old days. Mine has held up really well considering.

Yes I will still love you if you are a vegitarian and I will cook you wonderful veggie food that I know you will love.

We eat meat but lot's of veggies too. I do it all Chris you should know that by now. :yo

Great pics too. I love looking at the pictures you have of your gigs. Makes me wish I would get out there more often.

Well you can't do everything.

Ted Lehman.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Yep that looks like my Roland Reply with quote

Now this looks like a creative place!!! :yo

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Hi Mike Reply with quote

It's getting there. I am enjoying making music again that's for sure.

How are you my friend?

Ted Lehman.com

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finish Reply with quote

Ted :)

Thanks for asking.... errrrrrrrr.... fine :)

Just busy.... with the band. We have a lot of gigs in foreign countries this summer and are somewhat creative with new material (stuff I didn't post on the Internet so far, believe it or not! HAHA)

I'm glad to see you after a longer phase of absence from your side. :)

The pictures from your place look really cool!

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:18 pm    Post subject: Thanks Mike Reply with quote

It's a really good creative enviornment. I'm writing new stuff, recording, jaming havin' fun.

Lot's of gigs huh. I'm envious Mike. I wish I could do some performing. Randy and I did a live radio concert at Song Planet that was lot's of fun about 3 months ago. Who know's what lies instore down the road.

Safe travels Mike and knock'em dead. :bmutant

Ted Lehman.com

dond123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: New Studio, new digital recorder, new song almost finish Reply with quote

Ted,

Long time no see, or hear.

NICE HOUSE!!

Drop me an email when you get a chance

don

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Hi Don Reply with quote

How goes it? How are you feelling? How's Lucy doing? How's the biz?

Ted Lehman.com

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: