MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Double Room to Let South Tenerife

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bardofely

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject: Double Room to Let South Tenerife Reply with quote

Front Door

Living Room

Swimming Pool

Bedroom

I have a 2 bedroom apartment in Tenerife which I share with my lodger who you all know as Bard of Ely/Greenbeard on this forum. I am trying to sell this apartment, but as this may take some time, and I wish to return to the UK by May, I have decided to let out the second (and largest) bedroom to someone willing to share the apartment with Steve (Bard). This will be on the basis that if any potential buyers wish to view the place, he will show them around, and if they then decide to buy it, I will make sure he has at least 4 to 6 weeks to find another place to move to. The same would apply to anyone he shares with, and it would not be too difficult to find another place for both tenants to continue sharing after the sale has gone thorugh on this place. It may even sell to someone who wishes to continue renting it out, in which case Bard and his lodger could continue to live on in this apartment.

I am looking for a reliable person for him to share with, who will not let him down over paying him their rent each month, and who already has work, or can guarantee the rent regardless. They need to be a cat lover and he would prefer a non smoker if possible.

The rent will be 350 euros per month including all bills except for the telephone. The person can be male or female, any age, any nationality and someone who is willing to help with keeping the place clean and will not allow it to degenerate into a dirty unkempt apartment, especially when they know people are going to occasionally want to view it and may want to purchase it.

It is situated in Costa Del Silencio in the south of Tenerife and includes BBC/ITV Television system, 3 swimming pools on the complex, lots of local bars and restaurants and is a very short walk from local bus services which will take you to all the main local towns within half an hour, e.g. Las Americas, Los Cristianos etc. The second tenant would have use of all the facilities in the apartment, and would only be expected to be willing to fit in with the criteria I have listed here.

If you are interested please can you either email myself at cindyannepearce@gmail.com, email Bard at bardofely@gmail.com or post here and one of us will respond. No time wasters please.

Thank You.

Regards

Cindy Pearce

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: