MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Well,

first Héctor and I send apologies because we won't have a regular internet connection till end this month, still we come almost daily to be updated....

and well, this new is about my cd release ANCIENT SHADOWS that will see the light late March most probably, :) , I have launched a minisite featuring a promo video with the opening credits theme: facing the dream and also with presskits, wallpapers, news and everything you need to stay tuned or preorder! :)

feel free to drop your impressions :)

the site is at

www.yidneth.com/ancientshadows

possible cover of the cd, see bigger on the site!

Thanks once more to all the donors that are making this dream possible, and to my musician friends that are collaborating, and to everyone! THANK YOU! :)

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Very cool site. I loved the promo video!!

"It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back."

~
Mick Jagger

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

thank you :)

some of the sections will be updated next week but I needed to launch it already :)

actually the video runs through the full lenght of a theme as facing the dream only last half a minute and open the cd :)

thanks for watching!!

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

actually i have been told a few have problem watching it

if you see a still tree picture, and doesn't seem to be showing or loading a vide then you might need to upgrade your flash to the 8 version, if you're in low speed, my recommendation is to let it load (it takes Mb) and then once in the menu play "replay video " buttom

still wanting your opinion, thanks!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Couldn't find your promo video? Or maybe I couldn't make it work?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Thank you for the postcard Pris!! You're a sweetheart!!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Oh, Priscilla...

You need Money?

Ok. Sweetie.

Do you have PayPal?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Drooly, check out Pris's website!

Sir Reel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

Pris, that's a fantastic job on the website intro! Really great. Perfect musical background, too. NICE job.

Who's helping you with the website? You're not doing the whole thing yourself, are you? Whether it's all you or not, great job. My only suggestion is to use flash a bit more to dress up a couple of areas on the site. To match the quality of the intro, you know.

Edited by: Sir Reel at: 2/26/06 4:07
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ANCIENT SHADOWS video promocional y minisite!!! Reply with quote

THANK YOU

yes, some of the sections will be redone, :) but i'm off the net actually, for over a month, i hope to have internet again soon, and then I will fix all the problems and also will start the promotion of the cd :)

so far I was featured in LA OPINION, newspaper in Tenerife

and I've created finally, my OWN LABEL :) so I won't depend on anyone to release this work :)

this is good for me, specially after refusing a major :) feel free, poor, but happy! hehe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: