MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!! Reply with quote

hahahahaha So surprised that Mike Burn guessed them! Apparently they are super-famous in UK & Europe but only had one hit in USA during the 70's (Rivers of Babylon).

Bobby is the only original member of this Boney M (there are 3 official Boney Ms!!) and is joined by 3 dynamic ladies who were SO MUCH FUN to hang out with!! hahahahahaha

Also I kept Oh Zone company - an Australian band with leader in the form of saxophonist Andrew Oh. Plus Hong Kong's own Kenny Bee. (what was so cool was that Kenny's drummer that night was none other than Roger - who has drummed with Thinking Out Loud! Small world!!)

Here's some pics for your entertainment:

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 3/26/05 13:12
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Here's a group shot, the guy in the back is Andre a sound engineer from Amsterdam - he's really TALL so I hung out with him!! hahahahaha

KENNY BEE

Roger, session drummer with Thinking Out Loud

Kenny Bee & us girls who were crew! I was really tired at this point - hahahahaha

No pics from the partying afterwards as all the Boney M lot had taken off their wigs.... Plus I thought it rude...!

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Love the pics, Chris.

You do look a bit tired in that one photo.

What do you mean they took their wigs off ??

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Haha, yeah, small world! Great pics Chris!!!!:bcool

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Every member of Boney M wears a wig... Bobby is actually balding a lot... :bigeyes

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

I will never wear a wig or dye my hair if and when my hair goes gray and/or falls out.

HA HA HA

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

I think wigs are fun!! See:

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

hahahahahahahaha!!!

You look fantastic...:merci

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

:aw

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Great pics Chris!! :) ... yeah you do look tired.....

Iam going grey now, but there will be no hair dye or wigs either!! :lol

Paul

SINTZ
Penguin in Bondage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... Reply with quote

Excellent pics!! Love the Blonde Hendrix wig!! :smokin

"Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth neck ornament, currently in resurgence."

~
Frank Zappa

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!! Reply with quote

Chris! :D

Well, tell them greetings from me and if they remember who mixed them some years back with a band (opener) called "Tktsss" in the "Olympiahalle-München" :) :D

And yes.... I also got drunk once with Frank Farian (they should know him HAHA) in the "Dorian Gray" in Frankfurt :D

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!! Reply with quote

Looks like a Killer time....great shots.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!! Reply with quote

Will pass message on Mike!! :racing

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hanging out with Boney M..... PHOTO HEAVY!!! Reply with quote

BTW.... Boney M. were HUGE in Germany in the70's/80's (the so called 70's Disco Fever over here).

For years they dominated the major charts with one #1 after the other and songs like "Daddy Cool" and "Nightfly To Venus" :D I doubt that there is a single household in Germany without a Boney M. album (seriously). I own a few myself! :D :me

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: