MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey everybody

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brucechambers2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Hey everybody Reply with quote

How's it going?

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Hey everybody Reply with quote

Hey Bruce, going snazzy! (what exactly does that word mean!?!?!?) I've been busy making music, organising live shows and generally living the purpose of my life and SO HAPPY! Wooooooohoooooooooo!! How's your music doing? Hey - post your daughter's pic in this thread - she's so cute!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

brucechambers2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hey everybody Reply with quote

Thanks, Chris. Yeah, I recorded a new CD, but it was more piano and funk oriented. It came out pretty good, but my podcast show is what is my thing now.

I just played your music on my new podcast at feeds.feedburner.com/lipodcastnetwork

Check it out.

brucechambers2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Hey everybody Reply with quote

I am glad you are happy, Chris. What happened to the Sisters of Sharon?

ianbal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hey everybody Reply with quote

I like the wood floor.

Regards

Ian

Edited by: ianbal at: 2/26/06 9:16
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey everybody Reply with quote

Oooh I'll have to listen to your podcast!! Thanks for playing our music Bruce!!

Sisters split up in 2001 as our drummer left HK and we didn't want to hunt for another new drummer (would have been our 7th!!). Now looking back, I'm glad we split up - I've had so much fun playing with others!! I've got a new all girl band called Guitars & Panties :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH, BLAH, BLAH All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: