MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I LOVE Callasong.de

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

#1 IN MY BOOK

:D :thumb :D

cbjazz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

www.callasong.de/shop/mp3...p?id=82568

I am on there and didn't even know it...

Is that because I put this song up on ic-interconnected?

---

Chris Burnett @eMusic.com | Chris Burnett Website | Chris Burnett CDs

"Improvise... Adapt... OVERCOME...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

Yes that's right, Chris! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

cbjazz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

8) Thanks, I would have never known... :rollin

---

Chris Burnett @eMusic.com | Chris Burnett Website | Chris Burnett CDs

"Improvise... Adapt... OVERCOME...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

hahahahahahahha I see what you mean!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
Talk Soup | Cantonese Funk |

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

Heh!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

Quote:
cbjazz

I am on there and didn't even know it...

Is that because I put this song up on ic-interconnected?

The idea of "Interconnected" was/is the so called "OMS" (Open Music Source) system.

In short words... IC-Musicmedia started this principle, which is based on the idea of one database for many platforms which may be each specialized in favorite musical content and language (i.e. Portuguese, Chinese etc. navigation).

Platforms which are connected to the OMS network do share the exact same technical source code (i.e. how the admin section works, upload routines etc.) which is provided by Movingprimates GmbH/Munich (the technical department behind IC-Musicmedia.com led by Klaus Rautenberg), but not necessarily the same "look", feel and content management methods.

Some time ago Ace Hoffmann (DJ Space Ace) and Tom Benecke (Major Tom) of IC-Musicmedia met with Klaus Rautenberg (Movingprimates GmbH, OMS-Founder and Callasong.de starter) and agreed to combine the idea of local and specialized music content providers (i.e. IC-Musicmedia) with the OMS concept.

In other words, if you upload your music to one of the websites based on the OMS principle (by now only IC-Musicmedia.com and Callasong.de), your songs will be stored in a centralized database which feeds both sites, IC and Callasong. Of course the centralized database also allows you to market your music in a centralized way (i.e. future paid downloads, albums etc.) so nobody makes silently 'money' with your tracks on some unknown websites. All downloads and future sales will be controlled by the centralized database and a centralized admin system.

In the future more websites in the world will participate in the OMS idea (hopefully). Think: If somebody is starting a website in Brazil about Latino music and is connected to the OMS network, automatically the whole non-latino music content will be available as well (sub-genres) to those folks who navigated to their favorite local latino website. Cross-Promotion comes into mind, paired with centralized technical stability and 'feeding' power (bandwidth).

Again: If you upload your music to IC-Musicmedia.com it will be available on Callasong.de as well and vice versa.

If changes are made within your IC-admin area, they will be immediately reflected also on Callasong.de and vice versa. If you for example chose to set a certain song on IC-Musicmedia to non-downloadable status, it will be therefore set to non-downloadable at Callasong.de as well. The artist has at any time control over his content, with the advantage that you can be present in the future on let's say 20 different webistes, but it is enough for the artist to change it's content (i.e. upload/delete songs, song-descriptions, artist-descriptions) through ONE admin interface (i.e. IC-Musicmedia or another OMS-Site-Admin Area) only ONCE to make these changes permanent on all connected OMS websites.

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I LOVE Callasong.de Reply with quote

Great concept.....keep up the good work, guys.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: