MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Welcome Lesk! hehe.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Thanks for the intro, Lesk & tho I already bade you welcome in another thread, I extend it again!

Do you have any musical interests - hobby, ham or pro? If so, wanna share about 'em?

leskiepie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

I'll welcome myself. I'm an ezboard surfer more or less. I was going to one for about two years, then by chance found another one. Was there for about 6 mos and then found a massive surge of new boards via a certain poster that is fond of music ez's.

So, now I've found almost 10 of them! Crazy! I didn't even know all these boards existed.

So far this board seem alright, I'll be swingin by if no one objects:)

Lesk

Remember, what's said on the internet, stays on the internet.

lolson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

HiYa

:we

Let there be ®ock

on Interconnected on AcidPlanet with lolson @ home

leskiepie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

I like burning cd's for my car. And downloading music off Klite+ I guess.

I like a good variety of tunes, Rancid is now my favorite for the car.

Lesk

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

WOoooooooooohoooooooooooooooo WELCOME to BLAH BLAH!! Rancid? Then you & me are going to get on GREAT!! :banana

So you're in the States? Been to any good gigs lately?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Welcome lesk!! :)

Iam the daft Geordie !! :lol

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

leskiepie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Sedation throughout the nation, intoxication of a generation!!

oops, I hope that's right! I'm not really a punk girl anymore, but about 10 years ago, I was a half ass punk wannabee. Now I'm just a freak! But I love that Rancid! I'm all corporate brat fatigued out in my car, jamming and puffing my cigs listening to crazy shit! makes me feel good once I get to work. :colorf

Lesk

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Well Paul, you're certainly a Geordie!! hahahahaha And there's a lovable daftness about you!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

EEeeee!!!! thanks Chris..... you certainly know how to put a smile on my face!! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

Hwagang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Welcome Lesk!

huggies/Hwagang

www.hwagang.com/

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Hello! Reply with quote

Welcome Leski!

Is Leski short for something?

I'm Debbie...

:w

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome! Reply with quote

:party

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Welcome Lesk! hehe. Reply with quote

Chris --

Quote:
So you're in the States?

She's a fellow-ette Minnesotan, Chris! Her area of our grand state has the place where the celebs, world leaders and other bigshots go if they want the best medical attention - the Mayo Clinic. Thre's also other exceedingly fine medical resources there and non-celebs, people of all types & backgrounds from around the world, get literally the finest health care in the world in that area.

Quote:
Been to any good gigs lately?

I'd bet Leskie has been/goes to all the cool concerts around here that you'd never know about, if you're to depend on me for such fun goings on!

Leskie --

I first ran into Chris (online) via the old mp3.com when she was leading her previous group, the "The Sisters Of Sharon" (check 'em out). Then, like you, I was strolling about music boards when I bumped into Chris again here, with the rest of the Blah-Blah gang. If you dig a variety of independent (indie) music, you'll find a lot of cool and interesting stuff by good folks here who hail from all parts of the world.

leskiepie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: nice! Reply with quote

wow, thanks for the great welcome everyone! This board seems alright:cowboy

Although, not to seem like a poser, I have admitted I'm not really a music person, but have some odd interests (weezer, fountains of wayne, dramarama, rancid, pixies). I like a wide variety of music and am not afraid to listen to people's stuff. So for me to jump on a board that is music based, I'll just clarify this:) FYI--I do click on the music links and listen:bmutant

Recent gigs I've been to. What's sad is that I have to *think* about that. I think Big Head Todd last summer. I know, I should be ashamed, but I've had a weird year.

I was a member at First Avenue in Minneapolis many years ago, so at one time, I did go see shitloads of bands. I used to live at the Uptown bar too for some time, then they painted it and didn't have bands anymore. What a way to ruin a good bar.

My only Minneapolis claims to fame is that I know Kat and Lori from Babes in Toyland, Run Westy Run were my old upstairs neighbors, and hung out with Blues Traveler before they were big. Other than that, I saw STP at the 7th Street Entry prior to them making it. And of course going to the Ave so much, I saw random rockers.

Chris, where are you? Cities?

Ron, where are you? Eagan? Burnsville? Bloomington?

leskiepie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: oops Reply with quote

forgot to reply...

Leski is short for Leskiepie. Nickname I got about 15 years ago when I got out of high school.

I go by Lesk on the boards, but my real name is Lisa.

enjoy!

I'm having my sleepytime tea now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: