MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

... and I wanted y'all to know.

How is everyone doing? What's the lates and greatest news? Tell me please....:goofy

Ted Lehman.com
Where to go for GREAT Classic Rock music!!!

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

Hi Ted.....

not the greatest news from me... Iam busy recording a new album..... working and playing as normal!! :)

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual UK

Business As Usual . com

Soundclick

NEW : FAP COMPILATION CD

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

Boy, haven't seen that one in a long time...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

Ted!! Wonderful to see you around here. I've been very busy myself so your thread is a lovely surprise. :banana

I've got some plans for this year. Cooking some ideas.

What about you Ted? Are you still building your home in the winter? How's the family?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Galmin
The King has spoken!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

Hey, Mr Lehman!

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

WHO??????????????? :me

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

rod steel global

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist.... Reply with quote

and the new house is...

®od

[Don't looks like a link]

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Howdy folk.... Reply with quote

Yeppers the abode is coming along real fine. Just about 5 weeks or so until it is finished. Still haven't sold this place yet and that is a drag. Keep your fingers crossed that I don't go down in flames with this deal. I need a fair offer so I can get out of here.

There's just so much to do to get ready for something like this. It will be so awesome to have it all behind me in a few weeks and I will be able to find some time for fun and music.

I miss y'all. Every now and then I get here and read but I haven't posted in a long time. This too will change. Y'all sound like you are doing well, I am glad.

Still planning the big party for May. A friend says I should call it "Lehmanstock". Waddya think? :merci

Ted Lehman.com

Edited by: Ted Lehman at: 1/23/05 15:30
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Howdy folk.... Reply with quote

Hey "Lehmanstock" sounds AWESOME!! hahahahahhaa :banana

Wow FIVE weeks to go! That's not long!! Hey Ted, we're all friends here and visit when we have the time or inclination, there's no pressure to HAVE to be here. I come here cause I want to :bday I hope you feel the same way!

And Ted, everything always works out alright!

Ted Lehman
Stranger than truth?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Hi Chris... Reply with quote

I don't feel any pressure at all. I don't mean to give that impression. I just miss being involved with yo and all my other indie music friends.

I was thinking this morning that it was 1998 when I first got involved on line at MP3.com. That was 7 years ago, that means many of you I have known that long. Y'all I consider my friends and when we don't get a chance to chat I miss ya.

It's more like I want y'all to know I value our relationship.

Anyway soon I will have more time for friends, music and other enjoyable persuits.:ww

Ted Lehman.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Chris... Reply with quote

Wow! 1998! That's awesome! I've grown up with you Ted :bday

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: