MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

www.peavey.com/news/guitarplayer_xxx.cfm

:u :laugh

:bcool

PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

:cool

How's that arm/shoulder, man?? Hope you're doin okay!!!

PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

i'm getting better!

I can play anyway..

I'm not supossed to play more than 20 minuetes at a time..

but I cheat!

heh

my thumb and index finger on my right hand are still numb....but at this point I'm nearly used to it..

My shoulder is will just sieze up if I play for too long or if I try to do too much fast picking..

(this may be gods way of making me player slower more thoughtfull melodies...or maybe gods just being an @#%$...who knows..)

:)

I'm sure I'll be ok though...considering the state of most of the world I feel damn lucky..

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

ha....

I was working on some "fast" licks for a solo in one of our new tunes....(I'm by no means a "fast" player....)

And it popped into my head.."What would PANick think about this"....

lol...

Ahh - Mr. PANick..

You're good at fast, for sure.. (Like Frank Marino... - I should make him review some of your stuff...)

But slow is good too, yanno?

Explore the possibilities, mate...

There's something about playing fewer notes, when you feel the urge to play fast...

It forces you to pack more emotion into each note....

(I'm sure you know what I mean.....)..

PANick11

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

Ha ha..

yes...enforced Mellowness....

actually I do have to think a bit differently at the moment, and that's always a good thing for ones playing..

Frank!!

I still cant get over the fact that you know Frank!!

wow...

I actually took all my music off the net recently..(I have these tantrums..it's how I express my inner idiot)

I'll get it all loaded back up somwhere here soon..

Just the idea that Frank Marino listened to one of my tunes would be a pretty cool thing!

anyway....each minuete that I spend typing on this stupiud keyboard is a minuete that I should probably spend playing guitar!!

since either task makes my shoulder hurt...

huh?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

Well, let me know when you have some tracks back up.

Point me to 2 or 3 tracks you would like him to hear, and I'll see what I can do...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Another one of them crappy Peavey Amps..... Reply with quote

Big hugs to PANick! The best Cantonese guitarist in the world! :blush

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: