MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Your Reviews will be mailed....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

To be included in my 2nd semester curriculum (case you missed it, the school board wouldn't let me out of my remaining contract so I ain't going to Florida after all.... :dunno )

Quote:

GEOGRAPHY ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY - UNIT 1, USA/CANADA

THIS SEMESTER WE WILL BE STUDYING WORLD GEOGRAPHY. THE COURSE WILL BE BROKEN DOWN INTO 10 2-WEEK UNITS, EACH COVERING A DIFFERENT AREA OF THE WORLD.

ONE DAY OF EACH UNIT WILL BE SPENT IN THE COMPUTER LAB RESEARCHING MUSICAL ARTISTS AND THEIR MUSIC FROM THAT PARTICULAR AREA OF THE WORLD.

YOUR ASSIGNMENT WILL BE TO WRITE A ONE-PAGE REVIEW ON THREE (3) ARTISTS OF YOUR CHOICE FROM THE LIST I PROVIDE DETAILING THEIR BIOGRAPHY/HISTORY AND REVIEWING AT LEAST ONE OF THEIR SONGS (GIVE THE TITLE OF THE SONG OR SONGS AND WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT/THEM). THE ARTISTS WILL CHANGE WITH EACH UNIT TO REPRESENT THAT AREA OF THE WORLD.

I PERSONALLY KNOW AND TALK WITH EACH ONE OF THESE ARTISTS USUALLY THROUGH INTERNET INTERACTION/E-MAIL/INSTANT MESSAGING AND I WILL BE SENDING THEM YOUR REPORTS SO THAT THEY CAN SEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THEIR MUSIC. BE HONEST ABOUT IT; THEY DON'T BRUISE EASILY. MATTER OF FACT, THEY'RE PRETTY DARN TOUGH. BUT IT MIGHT HELP THEM IMPROVE THEIR STUFF IF YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU REALLY THINK.

UNIT ONE'S ARTISTS AND THEIR WEBSITES ARE (PICK ANY 3):

(various artists listed)

Will do one of these with each unit.....so...get ready for your reviews!! I'll let you know when they're done if you want them. :lol

:wm

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

You gonna have North Carolina in there? LMAO...

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

I'll just pick some artists at random from each country and let the kids choose any 3 they want to do....

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Austria?

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Definitely...when we get to the Western Europe unit.... :D

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

If you don't pick me, you're a rotten egg...

I'm long overdue for some good old fashioned insults for my tunes.

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

I'll add you to the list!!! :thumb

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Hahaha, thanks.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Seismic! Can you add my bands again? I'm so sorry to hear you're NOT going to Florida! What a bummer! Still, there's a reason you're where you are. You must be very good at what you do! Wishing you all the best for 2005. Big Hugs, Chris b

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Wild Horses couldn't keep TOL and SOS off that list when we get to the Far Eastern Unit....... :kizz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Thank you! :nw

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Quote:
Still, there's a reason you're where you are. You must be very good at what you do! Wishing you all the best for 2005. Big Hugs, Chris b

Thank you, Beautiful. I needed that.

Sometimes, Life's a Bitch.....and then you Die. :dunno

You are nothing less than :sensational

Cybernetic Organism68

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

Quote:
Sometimes, Life's a Bitch.....and then you Die.

Yeah, I get that feeling, quite a bit...

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Your Reviews will be mailed.... Reply with quote

"life's a bitch..."

yeah, but sometimes life's not a bitch too. yin and yang baby- it all balances out.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: