MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-funk

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

George Clinton? Is he the bloke with loads of colour in his hair? I've heard some Parliament Funkadelic and they are pretty good. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

throckmorton77

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-funk Reply with quote

John Hickey plays guitar with Bernie Worrell and the WOO Warriors and George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic. You can listen to free live mp3s at his website:

www.jhickeymusic.com

or just click here and listen:

www.jhickeymusic.com/musi..._To_Do.mp3

PANick11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

Eric McFadden is George Clinton and the P-=Funk all stars guitar player.!!!!~~

and a friend of mine!!!!

he's the most imaginative player I know!!

((((maybe this john guy does that gig too, but I've never heard of him)))

PANick

PANick11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

www.ericmcfadden.com/pagesgoth/trio.html

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

Eric McFadden is a nut!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

PANick11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

HA HA!!

he is..

he's really one of my favorite players..

He recorded two CDs worth of stuff here at the 'tone palace'.

Omar and he went to school together and I've known him since the Angry Babies days..

he's a great player!!!

very original sound and style...kind of haunting melodic minors and deminished stuff..

and fast and clean as hell..

this new band of his kicks!!..he's playing accustic and Banjitar and Mandolin...and it ROCKS!!!

throckmorton77

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: The John Hickey Band free Live mp3s, Guitarist with P-fu Reply with quote

Eric is a bad-asss guitar player. However, he's not playing with P-funk too much these days...they really have a revolving door as far as band members. I heard he did a gig with p-funk out in CA recently. P-Funk has about 6 guitar players some people know and some they don't.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: