MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

"Got Prog?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONOFFON
All the mystery is taken as fact

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: "Got Prog?" Reply with quote

ONOFFON has been included on a newly released Compilation CD put together by the Music Street Journal, a progressive rock music review site we've been a part of for many years -

They requested we let them include "Shadowglass" among eleven other tracks, some from progressive rock acts signed to labels.

It's available at CafePress for $9.99 - you can listen to sound samples of each song on their page -

"Got Prog?

It's very cool of MSJ to include us in this compilation - thanks to Gary Hill and the entire staff!

Cheers!

Von from ONOFFON

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: "Got Prog?" Reply with quote

In tandem with the release of the "Got Prog?" compilation CD, the Music Street Journal has posted a very nice review of our Your Mind CD and an interview with me -

Your Mind

www.musicstreetjournal.co...condcd.htm

Interview

www.musicstreetjournal.co...erview.htm

Another ezine called Unsigned Music Magazine is about to go live with it's latest issue that will feature an interview with me, pictures and sound samples of ONOFFON - they produce a magazine that is published in downloadable PDF files -

Unsigned Music Mag

www.unsignedmusicmag.com/index.htm

They are also going to run a feature about my father in the following issue.

And, just last night, I received an invitation to do an interview with IOMA. That will take a while to get published - I'm sure into next year.

Our CD is finally out of mastering and I'm trying to finish up the artwork. As you all know, it's tough when you have to do everything yourself.

Oh yeah, another new review site recently went live -

Online Indie Music Review © 2004

indie.official.ws/

Just click the ONOFFON link in the 'Featured Reviews' frame to the left.

These are some great resources to submit your music to also.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Von from ONOFFON

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: "Got Prog?" Reply with quote

I had a listen to "Shadowglass" sample. What a cool track Von! All sounds great! We're very proud to know you here on Blah Blah! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

ONOFFON

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: "Got Prog?" Reply with quote

Ahhhh, the pleasure is all mine, oh Goddess of Rock that you are... :nw

You've always been one of the coolest, most talented ladies on the internet music scene. You should introduce yourself to the Unsigned Music Magazine - they just might do a feature on you -

Unsigned Music Magazine

Happy Holidays!:fg

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: "Got Prog?" Reply with quote

Von! You're a gentleman of the Internet! And a talented musician in a great band! I have ONOFFON CDs too in my CD collection. Woooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll do it! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup | Underground HK |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: