MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Free iPod

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megarust32

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Free iPod Reply with quote

This is legit. I know people who have received their free ipods, and you can get yours too. Help me, help you.

So here's the steps you need to do to get yours.

1) Sign up on the freeipods site that I will link below.

2) Sign up for one of the services they have. You don't even have to pay for most of them. At the time I type this, they even have an ebay offer at the bottom. All you do is sign up for an ebay account and bid on a single item and you're done with this step! With another offer such as the AOL music offer, all you have to do is sign up for their free trial, and cancel within the trial period and you won't get charged a thing, and still complete the step.

3) This step is the hardest. You have to get 5 people to sign up and complete the steps also. Which is what i'm working on at the moment.

4) After these steps, they mail you your ipod.

Here's the link to sign up:

www.freeiPods.com/default...er=7205244

Help me get my ipod. I'm a poor student and really can't afford it. :) Just follow the steps above and get your referrals like i'm trying to get right now, and you'll be one iPod richer. This isn't a scam. Sites such as gizmodo.com and i4u.com have posted articles about this, and probably more than I don't know of. That only helps the credibility of this. It takes a little time, but what's there to lose? Certainly not any money if you know what you're doing. Good luck!

Nice forum btw.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Free iPod Reply with quote

You mean you don't have 5 friends who would help you, so you have to come here and ask complete strangers? I don't see the logic in that... :dunno

Unless you're working on your eighth Ipod?? Is that why you're not posting the request on "TrevorQ's ChaosWeb"? :dunno

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: