MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

complete freedom board
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sins tailor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: complete freedom board Reply with quote

p201.ezboard.com/bthe13thfloor98729

enjoy....

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

so boog you comin to the party or what ???

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Looks like a complete fight club there! Design is good and you'll have fun there Sins!!

I prefer to focus on the good in my life and the inspiration of people around me so you probably wont see me there - however I'll never say never :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

well the invitation was for boog...........he seems to love that stuff................

and yes i got a nice board and i'll see you there...........

i just made this place for those that enjoy such stuff..................and there are plenty of em..............

i just wanna make everyone happy...............is that so wrong ????

hahahahaha...............

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Only wrong if you're not making yourself happy first. If you're happy, everyone around you is happy!

You always have my complete attention and hugs. You're like my big brother online! :boink

|Talk Soup |

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

i love ya sweetie.................ignore the place...............it's for the clowns................

my sickness is that i love everyone and try to please them all.............

but yes i'm happy...............

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

The fact that you love everyone is very inspiring.

And I'm happy too!! wooooohoooooooooo :fg

|Talk Soup |

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

don't go there chris...............it's a madhouse.........however lunatics feel right at home in a madhouse..........

i'm just makin the nuts feel happy.............

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:16 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

well things are getting interesting...........

drop by and see

sins tailor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Totals Summary since 6/16/04

Page Views: 2243 | Posts: 321

not bad for one day...

whatta ya think ???

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Hey if that's what you want happening! That's great!! Size DOES matter in some circumstances :laugh

|Talk Soup |

Funny Feeling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Hey Sins

Ok, first of all I think you're an ok guy, although I don't understand why you had to open up yet another fight board, there's tons of em around already...look at cybernetics board and Freds board. Believe me, if I had something to say to any of the people at those places, I would have posted at those boards by now. Besides they all know they can read my thoughts over at the Mosh pit...I really don't need to be posting on every board on the net. However don't get me wrong I do appreciate the invitation (btw you're quite welcome to pop over to my board anytime also)

What you are doing is asking me to come over to a place where I'll just end up in the same old crap that happened at Moosiks... Now I know some people find that entertaining reading. However I am slowly moving out of the entertaining bb readers field, and getting back into the music, and hanging out with people I really enjoy being with. I really don't enjoy hanging out with 90 percent of the folks on your new board, so what's the sense of me being there? ya know :fade

Like I said over at Reality board, I peeked in at your board and all I saw was FlameBait! LOL

Lookit, I hope your board works out for you

peace bro

Just call me Honest Abe

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

The difference in a "Fight" board run by sins, and many of the others?

Sins's fight board will be totally hilarious.

If it gets too crappy, he'll just make stuff go *poof*....

Hey. A little dose of harmless insanity now and then keeps the World in perspective....

n'est pas...¿

Funny Feeling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

Hey Drooly, go to town!

One less person over there won't make a diff anyways :b

Me ?

I got better ways to spend my time lately

Am getting into collaborations a lot lately and it's a lot more fun then spending my time arguing with goofballs

Also the Ampcast and SongPlanet radio shows and chats are a hoot!

You should pop by Karens and Robbays show at Ampcast this Friday at 7 p.m. EST, they'd be happy to see you!

Ampcast Chat

*burp* :g

Just call me Honest Abe

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: complete freedom board Reply with quote

BOOG!! Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo! I respect you for focusing on your creativity! That must be your gift to the world!!

I also myself have different ways to release stress. Harming human beings with words is not my choice of release or significance-motivated pleasure although I'm sure I do it sometimes! Everyone has different ways of getting from A to B. Everyone has different lessons to learn and experiences to feel. Life is so rich with so many layers.

As long as everyone who posts online has a fulfulling creative and happy life offline, that's the most important for us all!

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: