MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiergate

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

Sell Mp3 Downloads of your own music from your website. 30 second real audio stream so they can hear a bit of your groove. Then for a dollar they can download the mp3. All transactions done through PayPal including your sales payments. Visit tiergate.com for details and to signup.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

Wow.

What a brilliant new concept, tiergate....!!!!....

You must be a fukkin' Genious...

Where do I send the money?

Kiss my Smiley.... - :)

Netjams

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

Do it Drooly I want to buy your music :blush

Let me know when your set up dude :banana

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Buy my CD, Netster.....!!!

ha - ya Nutcase....!!!......

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

Quote:

The cost to download your material is $1.00. You will receive 55 cents per transaction. Payment cycle begins on January 15th of each year and is every 90 days on the 15th.

This is a 1 year subscription to this service. You will be charged $104.00. Each year the subscription will Auto-Renew until you cancel. if the renewal transaction fails your material will be droped from the service.

So....I get 55 cents per sale, and pay $104.00 up front for this service. That means I have to sell 190 downloads to generate enough income to cover the upfront payment ($104.50)...then I get 55% thereafter....

:aua

Can the upfront payment and maybe we'll talk.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

hahahahahahhahaha thats funny Seismic!! Do you think they will come back to explain more?

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

Probably to Cuss me out!! Tell them to get in line.... :aua

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sell Your Music Online, from Your Own Site Reply with quote

:rollin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

questionnaire

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: We do it ... Reply with quote

... through Payso. It costs nothing to set up and the charge per transaction is tiny.

Check it out here:

The Questionnaires' Singles Shop

For a couple of old lefties, we're not bad entrepreneurs, y'know. I'm sure we could be rich if we could be bothered, but doing business all the time is just so f*cking boring .........

:aua :bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: