MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Black College Women Take Aim at Rappers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Black College Women Take Aim at Rappers Reply with quote

I dont really watch rap... but if people are really doing tasteless stuff like this :warrior

news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=..._vs__rap_3

"Maybe it was the credit card that rap superstar Nelly swiped through a woman's backside in a recent video."

"which also shows men throwing money between women's leg..."

thats just crap and it pisses me off.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Black College Women Take Aim at Rappers Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree Debbie...... its CRAP

Paul

NEW : RHYTHM CALLED LOVE Video

Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: very clever Reply with quote

:rollin

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I agree that it is nothing but pure garbage..."artistic freedom" my eye. Just an excuse to use sex to sell something...even if it is only an image. Guess which generation picks up the message?

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: sex and violence Reply with quote

some of their vocal imagery is very violent and abusive.

We seem to be in agreement here DT... :wgrin :cute

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Black College Women Take Aim at Rappers Reply with quote

If biotches act like hos they deserve to have those kinds of rap songs written about them. Here in Hollywood, biotches and hos beg to be treated like that. As soon as these stoopid women start showing a little more self-respect, maybe the rappers won't have to be so brutally honest about them. I can swipe my credit card down plenty of biotches and hos cracks and get nothing but smiles and nasty sex for it.

Long live rap, and may the biotches and hos rise up out of their credit card dreamin' glory holes and develope some self-respect.

Click here to listen to three decades of original Larree music!

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Black College Women Take Aim at Rappers Reply with quote

I'm gonna have to go with Larree on this one.

Stop acting like whores and they'll stop being treated like whores.

Steve Iannetti

size="1">

Artistlaunch
: href="http://www.zizzors.com">Official Web Site :

FreeAudioPlayer
: CDbaby
Soundclick : Interconnected
a> :
Songplanet : Fan Club

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: The Credit Card.............................. Reply with quote

Disgusting....

.......and this is not softening the issue...

....Title and song lyrics of the title track.

:dunno

Quote:
B.I.T.C.H. - Shena

Evocative, provocative, thought-provoking, empowering, open-minded, fresh, energy-driven, timeless, soulful, direct, positive and matter of fact are just some of the ways in which one could describe the latest B.I.T.C.H. album and with role models like Lauryn Hill and Me'shell N'Degeocello, what do you expect? This album is tough, ballsy and full of attitude, like its title suggests. It takes subjects that are provocative and aims to put a fresh, new slant on them.

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: What if its the social situation Reply with quote

or the demands made on them that make them that way? Unfortunately there is a demand for this type of music, message and visual, and I'm not sure its fueled by women either. As long as there is demand, and people need the money they will do this degrading stuff. I truly don't believe the women are happy about it.

:dunno

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: People can't handle rap... Reply with quote

...because rap is too real!

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Re: People can't handle rap... Reply with quote

Quote:
As long as there is demand, and people need the money, they will do this degrading stuff.

Bottom line.

Always has been, always will be.

Shame.

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Laree Reply with quote

Swiping credit cards in women's butts etc is NOT reality. At least its not in the rest of the normal world. It may be in certain parts of LA, I'm not sure, but this image seen by others around the world will certainly promote its usage but sick men who might not have thought of it otherwise. Same as how the movie about airplanes flying into buildings inspired the 9/11 terrorists.

Violence and debasing of humans in the media is a very very real promoter of similar situations in real life. It desensitizes humans to suffering, and puts possibilities in the heads of people who might not have thought of such actions, but who certainly lean towards cruelty, and thats a psychological fact.

It perhaps is the reason for this story:

story.news.yahoo.com/news...violence_1

:stress

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Yep... Reply with quote

Quote:

"We're seeing girls doing things now that we used to put off on boys," former Baltimore school Police Chief Jansen Robinson said. "This is vicious, `I-want-to-hurt-you' fighting. It's a nationwide phenomenon and it's catching us all off guard."

I see it everyday in the hallways at school...it usually erupts in the cafeteria or just after school, most times over a boy...8 out of 10 of the fights we have are female on female, usually both African American...

And they ain't playin' patty-cake.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Art reflects society...NOT the other way around! Reply with quote

Rap is real. Rap is the folk music of the 21st century. If the "imagery" of the lyrics is so damned upsetting to civilians, then civilians need to fix the forking society.

Censorship sucks.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: The root of our current problem can be traced back to... Reply with quote

...the end of corporal punnishment in schools.

I say, bring back the mothaforking swats! Today's spoiled sh*t kids need a good hard paddling.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: