MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

review - TETRIX 5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
datl90210

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: review - TETRIX 5 Reply with quote

www.tetrix.ca

Breaking this album/video game/work of art into its parts seemed to be the only way to capture the brillant style of Tetrix, and these guys are polite gentlemen.

Production: Oh its the best thing since the high school I went to. Tetrix is God and I'm in no way opposed to the DIY ethic,infact I think more people should start there own record labels. It honestly sounds like these four guys with instruments have been taking on the role of leagends starting to change the way music should be...

Music: If you listen carefully I could here hidden messages, there is the moment when the instrumental work on many of the tracks made me see sound and hear colors. Tetrix fills every single second of each song with a style thats going to take the world over. Combine this with the already great production and all you get is pure genuis.

Vocals: The New edge to poetry.

Video game: Adding a video game to an album where members of the band fight each other in NES style graphics is a very cool idea. However, I'm having a tuff time beating the game I am trying now to repeatedly tap the space bar and crack the code. Its a great way to pass the time when I'm not drinking from the keg.

Positive Elements: The best attribute this album possesses is that it makes me feel alive and healthy its good music great for watching old time hockey on TSN. I come home slip off My leather jacket and Move to my stereo and listen to Tetrix and the feeling I experience is orgasmic. The silence after the CD stops spinning makes me mad like a little monster but it is also rather awesome. Ha.

Conclusion: I like giving local bands reviews I like Tetrix I can't avoid asking them for some pictures and an autograph for my math class... This is quite simply the first of many good things to come.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: review - TETRIX 5 Reply with quote

Tetrix? As in the game? COOL! hahahaha I just listened to "new york" - 1st track on Tetrix 5. Well... I can see that it would go well with a video game. I didn't really get it... sorry.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: