MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Music Survey Invitation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolviber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Music Survey Invitation Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am a doctoral student at the UIUC Graduate School of Library and Information Science and I am conducting a survey to learn about people's music needs and searching experience. My research is directed toward creating a music searching system that allows you to find songs by humming a part of it, using some words of the lyrics, or even by just telling the system to find something suitable for your current mood.

It would be *greatly appreciated* if you would fill out the questionnaire at the link provided below. Completing the whole survey will take about 15-20 minutes. I thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this survey!! =)

Click the following link to start...

lrcsurvey.lis.uiuc.edu/surveys/XAETVV

If you have questions about the process or have trouble completing the survey, please email jinha_lee@hotmail.com. Please feel free ask your friends to fill it out too!

Best regards,

Jin Ha Lee

Graduate School of Library and Information Science

University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Music Survey Invitation Reply with quote

I just found out I"m an "Avid listener" of music!! hahahaha Completed your survey.

The only criticism I had of your survey was the LAYOUT! You always have to hit the scroll button just to click next on each page!!

Good luck with your survey and I hope you post the results on Blah Blah! :banana n

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: