MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Oh Chris...FYI... :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

Got this in the mail this afternoon about the "Snake Eyes" CD...

Quote:

A quick note; Your cover art on this is awesome IMO. I think we are going to run with track 4, "Crying In The Rain", for presentation to stations in the LA area to secure some commercial radio airplay.

The CD should be live by April 15; we are changing servers and updating the site as I type.

Best Regards

Geoff

Geoffrey Emery

VP

Statue Records Group LA

StatueRecords.com

310-718-0025 (direct)

310-891-0020 (switchboard)

310-891-0524 (fax)

PO Box 1927

Lomita CA 90717

Now who do you think I'm gonna tell them the tune was composed for if I'm lucky enough to get it played and they need a description for the stations??

You'll be a household name in LA by the end of the year....with some luck, that is....

Probably a LOT of it.... :lol

:ww

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

hahahahahaha You are a sweetheart!! I've never had a song dedicated to me and it's certainly a good one too! Thank you Seismic. I would be so honoured that you even mention my name at all Seismic. :nw I wish you heaps of success!!!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

No...I'm honoured you let me dedicate it to you...my little gift.

Uh-oh...there I go giving another one of those gifts...is it gonna get me in hot water again?? :dunno :lol ;)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

hahahaahhahahaha You're pretty safe I'm sure!! You're the Perfect Gentleman! :l

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

:angel

:bcool

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

Just found out it's getting exposure here, too, ALONG WITH our fellow board member artists Aquarian Age and YJ2....

Quote:

HI, and congratulations...

Just a quick note to let you know that you have been selected and a "Top Pick" for the 4/7/2003 KICKradio Show. You can listen to the show...

HERE....

One of the benefits of being selected for the KICKradio Show is that each week it is sent to the A&R Departments of over 150 records labels internationally, including 18 majors.

In coming weeks and months we will be expanding the submission list to also include over 1000 music publishers in the United States and Europe.

More information on what KickRadio is all about has been posted on the artistlaunch forums page. Quite simply, because you are a premium artist at artistlaunch.com you have become eligible for consideration -- and ultimately selected for this week's show.

Only Artistlaunch.com Premium Artists are eligible for consideration for promotion by KICKradio.com.

Have a great day and once again, Congratulations!!!

-Rob

Yep...gonna have to rename this one "Ballad For BBC; Princess Of Hong Kong" I guess... :bcool

:dang

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

hahahahhahahhaa No need to do that!! COol news Seismic!! You are definitely a Premium Artist!! :banana

|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh Chris...FYI... :D Reply with quote

Thanks, babe....you're a :langel

:bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: