MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Death in the family

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShandiSinnamon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Death in the family Reply with quote

I'm leaving town for two weeks on Monday the 29th and won't have access to a computer, my step father is dying. I will be in sebring florida ( very far away from those beautiful mountain vistas in the alps ha ha) sebring is rather boring - it's in the middle of the state between Orlando and Tampa and will be a sad journey, but i am happy to be by my mothers side during this hard time.The recording of the vocals on the new cd is going great, i have six done and four to go but must put everything on hold now. I'll miss you visiting with you guys and will check in when i get back xoxo shandi

ONOFFON
All the mystery is taken as fact

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Death in the family Reply with quote

Take care, Shandi... it's good that you'll be there for your mom. Stay strong and use this time to clear your mind. Time is so precious.

Thanks for your kind words over on the other thread. My father passed back in 1988 and I still miss him terribly - just being able to turn and ask him a question.

See you on your return,

Von from ONOFFON

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: I'm sorry Reply with quote

to hear that Shandi. I hope he's not in too much pain. Its very very hard watching someone dying and feeling so helpless for them. Have a safe trip.

debbie

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Reply with quote

vaya con Dios, shandi.....

Netjams

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: I'm sorry Reply with quote

You need to make him smile till the end... :blush

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Death in the family Reply with quote

Shandi, you will be missed. You & your family are in my prayers.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Death in the family Reply with quote

What a sad thing for the family, Shandi. Hope you & they all manage well during this time. Have a safe trip & godspeed to you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: