MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hey Burner...don't you know this guy??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Hey Burner...don't you know this guy?? Reply with quote

ACIDGUITARKING IS THROWING ANOTHER TANTRUM

Somebody needs to change this guy's Diaper desperately. :aua

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Burner...don't you know this guy?? Reply with quote

They've deleted it now...power to them.

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Burner...don't you know this guy?? Reply with quote

Ooooops.... I had a gig yesterday and returned at daylight today LOL So I totally missed the story?

...? What happened? :D

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Burner...don't you know this guy?? Reply with quote

You know...the usual..."I kick your ass on guitar"..."you suck so bad the leaves fall off the trees when you walk down the street"..."nobody cares what you've accomplished"..."are you so desperate you want people to believe you signed a real record contract?"...ALL brought on out of jealously....a sad thing, jealously...

The guy has a severe inferiority complex....which he brings on himself. He is talented, but for the most part he destroys any hope of people liking his stuff with his juvenilistic attitude.

BTW, before they deleted the thread, I pointed out to him you had already spanked his infantile ass on the MP3.com board and to save himself the embarassment at this board... :lol :thumb

He didn't listen, of course. They banned him. :lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: