MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Important announcement for Indie Music

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Judas Goat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Important announcement for Indie Music Reply with quote

Anyway, I was able to get in contact with Christiane, which is no easy feat these days. Eventually asked her if I could set her up with a page for her music. To my surprise she said yes. :)

It's made me very happy working on this project. I feel like I've helped to bring something back home where it belongs. She's still the best artist I've ever heard online, and inspired me musically more than anybody I've ever met also. Her best songs, well, they've been unavailable for years now.

Anyway, I'm gonna put the songs I have access to on her page a little bit at a time, better ones yet to come. :) I think now probably much more than then you'll be able to hear just how special she is as a singer and songwriter.

So anyway without further ado..

Zeeza

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Important announcement for Indie Music Reply with quote

Well, Zeeza's tracks truly are worth to be brought up to the surface again.

I never understood, why she did hide her tracks already in the last days of MP3.com.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Important announcement for Indie Music Reply with quote

This is cool.

Zeeza's a true innovator.

Plus she's a Canadian............;)

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Important announcement for Indie Music Reply with quote

Quote:
Plus she's a Canadian

Well, we all have our own cross to bear, Drooly. :bleh

But she seems like a talented lass, good for her and her helper in getting the funender page going!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: