MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ACT IN SPAIN EVER! IT'S TERRIBLE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ACT IN SPAIN EVER! IT'S TERRIBLE Reply with quote

so far hundreds of injured and 85 dead people and all the town of Madrid is crazy with new bombs everywhere. this time against civils, workers and students. Three bombs in three different trains. This is terrible, the biggest terrorist act in Spain, ever. We've been dealing with this murderers for long. The MONSTER OF ETA IS hurt itself but it still can damage. THERE'S NO EXCUSE, IDEA, POLITIC OR RELIGION THAT JUSTIFY HUMANS TO ACT AS BARBARIANS. My brother is in Madrid, and David my friend arrived to Madrid to meet my brother yesterday night. they're scared cos my brother missed the damn train AND THANKS GOD! they put a bomb in the three local trains taht go through madrid just at the time people is entering at work. THAT'S INSANELY WICKED! What a way to wake up in the town to see all this horrible situation. I cannot phone my brother today more, cos telephone lines and overloaded

THIS IS CRAZY

AND ETA, your days are counted , YOU MURDERES.

Mood: shocked, annoyed, scared

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ACT IN SPAIN EVER! IT'S TERRIBLE Reply with quote

Priscilla, that is terrible. Unnecessary death is terrible. I hope you hear from your brother very soon during this stressful time. Stay strong Priscilla. With much love from Hong Kong.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: he's ok Reply with quote

he's ok but scared

David came just last night on visit and is scared too, but we cannot phone longer

one of his flat mates got slightly injured but nothing serious

it's normal if you put three bombs in three different trains at the very time of entering into work in the morning, this is wicked!

we just had started the electoral campaigns, they have been suspended, these are gonna be the first elections in spain without politic campaign. They're telling on tv that slightly injured people not to go to hospitals but to try their relatives to take them to health centers int he outsidel. People is donating blood in mobile unites, but the alarm of new bombs still in there. :/ i guess it has to be already in your news, it¡s happening all at this very moment, it's awful

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: first internet images Reply with quote

www.elmundo.es/fotografia...index.html

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: first internet images Reply with quote

shocking photos....

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: first internet images Reply with quote

That's insane and so unneccessary.

Death toll is around 150 now, 500 injured.

Some things don't fit for the way ETA terrorists usually "handle" this kind of acts in Spain.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: first internet images Reply with quote

Damn, just heard this in the news.....shock...Madrid. so near. so secure..I thought.

STOP ALL IDIOTS WHO THINK BOMBS CAN SOLVE PROBLEMS!!!:rant

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

The leader of the Batasuna party (side arm of the ETA), Arnaldo Otegi, denied that the attacks were performed by ETA.

There are growing concerns that these attacks may be related to the Spanish support of the U.S. war in Iraq.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote

i guess it's eta

if it's islam this could trigger a war

methods sounds like eta

otegui is not eta , though they have relations with eta

a liar and a supporter of murderer, but eta itsel fhas not denied so far its implication on the act

it's terrible

600 injured and 172 dead so far

13 bombs

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote

i wish people would learn that violence and hate do not make sense and are not the way to get things done.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ACT IN SPAIN EVER! IT'S TERRIBLE Reply with quote

What horrible news to wake up to this morning. :(

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: THE BIGGEST TERRORIST ACT IN SPAIN EVER! IT'S TERRIBLE Reply with quote

HERE is another story on it.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: how simply awful Reply with quote

this is all just too too bad. I truly hope there are no more and they figure out who it is asap.

Hang in there Pris, I can only imagine what the people of Spain must be going through right now.

Take care

debbie

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Butchery on a brutal scale Reply with quote

The situation is confusing and nobody really knows who is responsible so far.

Death toll 190, 1,200 injured now.

Quote:
BBC-News London

Mr Aznar made it clear he believed the armed Basque separatist group Eta was behind the co-ordinated blasts.

But a political group close to Eta denied that it carried out the attacks.

In an interview on Radio Popular in the Basque country, Arnaldo Otegi, leader of banned radical political party Batasuna, said he did not believe ETA was responsible for the attacks.

Spanish anti-terrorist sources quoted by the AFP news agency said the explosive used in the attacks on four commuter trains was of a kind habitually used by Eta.

Some observers say the bombings bear the hallmarks of the Islamic militant network al-Qaeda, which has threatened revenge on Spain for its government's backing of the US-led invasion and occupation of Iraq.

And the leader of the banned Basque political party Batasuna, Arnaldo Otegi, blamed "Arab resistance".

"Eta has always issued a warning whenever it left a bomb to explode," he said, adding: "Spain maintains occupation forces in Iraq and we should not forget that it had a responsibility for the war in Iraq."

Three other devices hidden in backpacks were defused by police explosives experts.

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Butchery on a brutal scale Reply with quote

This is sad. Heard on the Radio this morning.

Paul

NEW : Down And Dirty Video : BITCH Video : LOOK AT ME Video

Business As Usual . com

Ampcast

Soundclick

Moonfruit

Free Audio Player

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: