MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Recording!! Look Look!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Okay here's the second one, similar sound to the first, blues again but a different sort of blues.... If you haven't heard the first one yet, check it out also....

Esa Shi - CA To NT - Download Now!!

Thanks.

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

yow that's a fun little jam! is there to be a vocal in that? more instruments? just curious.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

Edited by: ilikepie2  at: 2/17/04 8:13 pm
esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Hmm yes maybe, it's just the initial version. I was going to add a vocal to the first track maybe, make it into The Sky Is Crying. I'm not really a singer though but sometimes you just got to do things don't you ha. I often do instrumental stuff. I was going to get this other guitar player from Cal to lay down some licks too for fun.

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

i love a song with a big jam, sounds like this one is going to be one of those!

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

esa shi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Well this backing tracks actually very short only 2 and a half mins. But there will be some big jams coming soon! With the band when i get some things going.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

I'm looking!! And when I get onto a computer with speakers I'll listen! listen! :banana :blah

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

good good

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Wow yippee!! This IS indeed a BIG jam - and so short! How can you leave me with such a short teaser?!?!? OK - I KNOW! I'll listen to it again and again and again........

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Haha don't worry there'll be more stuff a comin'.... In fact in a few mins....

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Wow esa...... some hot guitar there!! :)

Paul

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

We want MORE MORE MORE!!!!

|Talk Soup |

esa shi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: New Recording!! Look Look!! Reply with quote

Thanks paul, if you missed my first track check that out also, it's called Cryin' Blues lower down on the board.

Chris, more is coming i'm about to post. My computer went haywire which is what stopped me from posting earlier!!....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: