MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Rate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BruceAMiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Rate Reply with quote

Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Rate (YOU NAME THE RATE) at BruceAMiller.us (Miles Davis, Yes, Mariah Carey, LostBoyz, Dave Matthews, Luthor Vandross, Whitney Houston, PIL, Aretha Franklin, David Sanborn, Roy Orbison, C&C Music Factory, Roberta Flack, Al Jarreau, PeterPaul&Mary, etc)

BruceAMiller.us

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

Very informative webpage, lots of really cool articles and absolutely brilliant sample-mixes! :bigeyes

Thanks for posting! :racing

That's the kind of recording/production help, artists need! :yo

MIKE

10 free song uploads||1 free video upload

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

BOINK!! Excellent website! The tips & opinions page is cool - tips on producing and recording.

What about the statement:

If you had to go to a Doctor, would you choose one that went through years of training and residency experience or would you choose a person that only purchased "Instant Doctor" software? After all, as long as they are healthy they should be a health expert, right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha Choose an engineer who's experienced or choose someone who's.....

He seems to have some 'Unbelieveable offer' for starving artists too on his website? Anyways just thought I'd boink this thread.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

hey i have a question-

can you work in the PARIS format?

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

I guess you're talking to Mike cause I don't know what you mean.... :dunno

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

it was actually for the first poster who remixes, but certainly i'm curious if mike can work in that format too.

(i did some recording with someone who had "the best and newest" recording stuff. blah blah, you can guess the rest....it's a very odd format that nobody can use. just curious if the first guy there can work in the format- or mike for that matter. )

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

I hope that first guy comes back - he sounds interesting! :banana

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

ya. his site and offer look interesting too.

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

I can recommend Taylor Mesplé as a die hard PARIS producer.

BUT.... NOT cheap! :D

Top notch, you can use my name as a reference

to get an answer :l HAHA ;)

www.taylormesple.com/

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

After almost 2 and half years of full time production, Taylor has finally finished his first full-length CD of his vocal music, "Victory Land". This CD features stellar performances from many of the world's most successful and in demand musicians, such as drummer Abe Laboriel Jr. (currently on tour with Sting), bassist Mel Brown (currently on tour with Marc Anthony), guitarist Tim Pierce (Christina Aguilera, Toy Matinee, Phil Collins, Don Henley) and many more.

Taylor wrote, produced, arranged, recorded and mixed the CD himself on his PARIS digital audio workstation. The music on the CD is being compared to many of his favorite artists like Sting, Bruce Hornsby, Jonatha Brooke, Richard Page, Eric Johnson, Seal and Peter Gabriel. The CD also features Taylor's tribute to his good friend and musical hero Bruce Hornsby- the powerhouse tune "Just Begun".

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

hey thanks mike, i'll look him up. i decided a few years ago to basically abandon my badly recorded and mixed things done on paris, but occasionally i wish i could have some of it at least made more listenable. i'll go look up this person.

thanks!

Bud Bennett

homepage :

stained glass :

clownie :

i like pie

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Gold/Plat/Grammy Mixer gives TIPS & Starving Artist Reply with quote

Like I said, you CAN use my name as a reference.

Taylor is usually busy :l

You may get a faster response then ;)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: