MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Quote:
Sometimes you know you want to have time for special people but you think you have non. Sometimes you figure out that its too late.

Mirror, Mirror

special thanks to mr. mike burn for making this demo version listenable out of very rough material :yo

Edited by: AQUARIAN AGE  at: 2/13/04 2:52 pm
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

i just tried to play this but the file won't play for me. i have that problem with some omds for some reason. sorry...

Bud Bennett

homepage : clownie :

i like pie

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

do you use musicmatch?

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

yes, musicmatch. the next to newest update too. i don't know why but i often can't play songs from artistlaunch. other omd songs play fine though.

if i click onthe hifi link on your page, the song loads into musicmatch, but nothing at all plays. i've other songs in musicmatch and they play but when it gets to mirror mirror, it stops dead.

Bud Bennett

i like pie

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

musicmatch won´t work. don´t know but they don´t want you to stream those sites. See here!

use winamp. works perfectly everywhere!

Edited by: AQUARIAN AGE  at: 2/13/04 3:42 pm
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

ah, well that explains it! thanks for the info and i may switch over. i think on a different computer in here we have a different player installed, i'll check into it.

Bud Bennett

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Hey love the band photos at the top of the page!! Now I'm logged back into the desktop, I'm listening to the song "Mirror, Mirror" mmmm There's a catchy poppy feel to this song with a happy edge! I love the feel of the whole track. The 'hey-oh' is so catchy! I want to write songs like this!!! :banana See even my banana is dancing in time! hahahaha :yo

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Thank you Miss 7000 posts!!!:yeah

Yeah, this one got a happy feel.....danceable......but there is a "but" if you consider the lyrics.....

thank you for listening!:kizz

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

I didn't catch all the lyrics.. Is it time for me to worry? Wow! I've posted over 7000 times at mymp3board - it means I talk a lot..... :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Like the organ during the intro - it could use some Leslie on it, though...

Nice vocal harmonies - that's very much the way I like to arrange vocals.

Very positive groove and "feel" to this track - you must have been in a good mood when you wrote it.........

Nice........!!!!

Aquarian - why don't you put your stuff somewhere that allows deep-linking? It would make things easier for your listeners.......

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

oh...deep-linking is allowed.

Thanks for listening, drooly! But no, I was in a very bad mood when I wrote this one. But its not obvious, you got to listen closer.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Well, like bbchris, I didn't really listen to the lyrics..(I rarely do...)

But the actual Music felt very "up-beat" to me..

Hey - I was going to provide a "click & play" deep-link to Mirror Mirror, but it seems ArtistLaunch is down....

Again....

I have WMP9, MusicMatch, and WinAmp.

(Main player=WMP9)

:insane

Edited by: droolymutt  at: 2/13/04 8:20 pm
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Personally, I much prefer the more stable platform at IC-MUSICMEDIA.COM.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Yeah, IC seems really stable and I like the site a lot. But at the moment I can´t choose if I want to make the song downloadable or not.

Anyway:

Mirror, Mirror

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: NEW SONG!!! Sometimes you miss a chance... Reply with quote

Ahhh - that makes sense...

They should have the "disable downloads" option available soon......

:)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: