MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

got my vcd today!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ilikepie2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

oh yeah! i got my thinking out loud vcd today. looks great, works great, and sounds great. we're totally digging it chris! i'll be back in a day or two with full comments. (i'm trying to finish up several glass' at the moment and have until monday to do so. i just wanted to say THANKS! and it's great fun!)

oh, and there's a TOL sticker on my banjo case now too!

Bud Bennett

homepage : clownie :

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

hahaahaha I think that's a first! (A TOL sticker on a banjo case!!) Can you post/email me a photo of it? Brilliant! Thanks so much for letting me know you got it!! And you're working on more beautiful pieces of glass? Lovely! You're so talented! I'd love to see photos of your new pieces when they're finished! I know I must remember to bookmark your site - so can you remind me please? :merci

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

i sure will chris. soon as i get my camera fixed i'm going to take pictures of my new glass workshop (which i also just put all of my music making stuff in), and my new glass' too.

in between making stuff i'm watching the vcd and it's great. i love how playing live is the same all over. and i love your interaction with the audience. and i love the easy way you are keeping things together in the band. you're a great frontperson to the band and i look forward to watching the rest of the show!

Bud Bennett

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

Wow! How cool you are making your glass pieces and watching TOL at the same time - just simply amazing! Thank for watching and your comments are great - I actually thought I sounded a bit dorkish at times - and I seem to have this 'pseudo-American' accent that keeps slipping out - very embarrassing...

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

one thing i liked a lot is the drummers expression in that groove song where you introduce the band. he almost smiled several times. very amusing! you were definitely working the crowd in that tune too.

egg is a darned good bass player too.

i'm sorry i'm lame on the comments right now, i'm watching it in pieces while i try to finish up my glass stuff. haha i asked for an extension and she said no problem so i'm happy!

Bud Bennett

i like pie

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

hahaha Thanks for that - I'll make sure they see this post!! ANd Bud - please remember to let me view your glass website again! WHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|Talk Soup |

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: got my vcd today! Reply with quote

i don't know if there's anything new here since you've seen it last. my digital camera is dead so i've not taken new shots in a while.

here's some stuff though, soon there will be new shots and my workroom shots too.

thanks so much for asking though, i'm totally digging the glasswork these days, it's very rewarding.

Bud Bennett

i like pie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: