MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Me and my brutha Scott are doin' alright!!

SCOTT LANDERS/SEISMO AT ARTISTLAUNCH

:bcool

border=2 height=40 width=150>

Netjams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Make sure you get some stuff put here too

Netjams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

I took on a Dj job over there and would love to spin your tunes. The banner you see will change when I'm on the air

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

NJ, it would be VERY much appreciated!!

SA AT SONGPLANET

Just 2 but can put up more...

Thanks again for the thought!!

Netjams

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Hey cool your one step ahead of me

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Hey, cool beans, Seismo! You're looking good at ArtistLaunch.

Some bits and pieces of your work reminds me of some of my stuff that a bud used for a local high-school football highlights program. Y'know where the voice over is doing the "3rd &14 QB drops back as the rush closes in, he spots reciever Joe Schmo, Schmoe hauls in the pass and fights defenders for a 1st down" type spiel. Only needs a driving grunge guitar sound to go with the video to get the feel.

By way of example - a really cheezy & awful EQ .ra sample clip(real audio mono - heh, lol)used for "football highlights" - 25 seconds culled from a ditty called "Eyes Like A Whisper".sample clip - .ra - 25 secs

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Thanks, NJ...

Ron...listened to the clip...I'd bet in full stereo it sounds really good. I been working on trying to place some of my stuff in sports vids....no luck yet, but you never know.

Thanks, guys!!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Congratulations Seismic!! That's very cool!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Shoulda joined Artistlaunch sooner.... Reply with quote

Quote:
I been working on trying to place some of my stuff in sports vids

In a case like this show, I get paid all the credits I can eat, hahaha! But that's cool, especially when it's for a bud.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: I just thought I'd mention here Reply with quote

as a public service that the owners of AL are corrupt. I caught them manually changing my amount of listens. And they even came out and basically admitted that they manipulated their own system to the contrary of how they said they would be compiling the charts. There was a lot of lying involved.

I don't say this to take anything away from SA's accomplishments, that's cool. I just wanted to make you aware if someone there decides to f*ck with you for whatever reason, it could happen to you too.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I just thought I'd mention here Reply with quote

Well I used to have Jane Eliz and Phatty Acid on artistlaunch, then somehow they changed (upgraded?) their servers and all the songs were lost. I had even paid for reviews of the songs (and silly me didn't save them elsewhere) and lost all those reviews. I have to say I got a bit despondent after that. I paid up for more but then got an email saying the two artists were no longer part of artistlaunch - since I had no time to deal with it then, I let it go.....

That reminds me I MUST put Jane & Phatty Acid on at ic-musicmedia.com :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I just thought I'd mention here Reply with quote

yep.:bcool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: