MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Attention Chris...hope you don't mind...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Attention Chris...hope you don't mind... Reply with quote

I put a plug in for ya, Princess....okay wit you?? :bcool

Quote:

lucky fokker <luckyfokker@songplanet.com> wrote:

hi seismic, i'm lucky fokker, a dj at songplanet radio... been enjoying your tunes and i'd like to make you a "fokker feature artist" ... need a few things from you ..

can you add a DL link so i can grab your tunes... i can get them through the main system but it takes me longer .. fokker feature includes playting two of your songs, reading your SP bio and then reading a special message from you to the listeners of SP .. so i will need a message from you .. your feature will run on my Thursday show (Jan 15th) during the 10 p.m.-11 p.m. EST hour ..

let me know on the link please

thanks .... peace .... rock on

lucky

get in the stream..

www.songplanet.com/

Seismic Anamoly <sanamoly@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hey Lucky!! Thanks, man!!

You can download tunes at:

imgifted.co.uk/artists/Se...5FAnamoly/

How's this for my message:

"I wanna thank all of you good people out there who have listened to, downloaded, or bought my music over the past year and a half. It's been a wild ride and it couldn't have happened if not for you guys and your support, especially SongPlanet, for providing this ROCKING medium for your listening enjoyment, Mike Jackson and Pauline Golds at GetMeMusic.com, John Buckman at Magnatune, and Chris Bowers, better known as bbChris to her friends, at Shazza Music, Hong Kong. And, of course, ALL of the fans of Hard Rock/Metal music; you make the World Go Round. Thanks a million and keep on Rockin' and Rollin'!! Now Let's Tear The Roof Off This Sucker!!"

How's that?? Just let me know.

Thanks again and I will be listening!!

Mike (SA)

lucky fokker <luckyfokker@songplanet.com> wrote:

got' em mike, thanks... and the message is good .. holla at ya Thursday....

border=2 height=40 width=150>

Edited by: Seismic Anamoly  at: 1/13/04 8:56 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Attention Chris...hope you don't mind... Reply with quote

How could I mind Seismic? YOU ROCK!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Re: Attention Chris...hope you don't mind... Reply with quote

As do You!!

Oh yeah....forgot to tell you...I e-mailed this guy your address and a copy of that sexy picture up there in your personal photo box....he said he couldn't wait to meet ya...you DID say ya liked'em TALL, right?? :D ;)

Yao Ming, #11

Houston Rockets

Center

7 feet, 6 inches

310 lbs.

I'd estimate he's worth about 5 millon or more by now and growing....:banana

border=2 height=40 width=150>

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Attention Chris...hope you don't mind... Reply with quote

I got deleted and banned from songplanet before I even uploaded one song up on their crap site. Fork em.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: Attention Chris...hope you don't mind... Reply with quote

WOW! THanks Seismic!! :blush

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: