MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:34 am    Post subject: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer! Reply with quote

In a trial a small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand - a grandmotherly, elderly woman.

He approached her and asked "Mrs Jones, do you know me?

She responded, 'why yes, I do know you Mr Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you"

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, " Mrs Jones, do you know the defence attorney?"

She again replied, " why yes, I do. I've known Mr Bradley since he was a youngster too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his Law Practice is one of the worst in the entire State. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. Yes, I know him."

The defence attorney nearly died.

At this point, the Judge brought the courtroom to silence, called both Counsellors to the Bench and in a very quiet voice said, "If either of you **** ask her if she knows me, you'll be jailed for contempt."

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer Reply with quote

hahahaha.........

An ex of mine is now a Judge in a nearby city...

I'd LOVE to show up in her court one day on a Drunk & Disorderly charge............

With what I know about her? - No WAY would she be hard on me....

:alarm :alarm :alarm ...........

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:34 am    Post subject: Re: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer Reply with quote

:aua I have a similar situation in HK, an ex-classmate is now a judge. hahahahaha

|Talk Soup |

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer Reply with quote

So?

Are you gonna show up Drunk and Disorderly in your ex-classmate's Courtroom?

If so, may we see the Video, please....:)

4teetoo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer Reply with quote

i'm drunk and disorderly right now.

so sue me.

:g

Edited by: 4teetoo at: 1/10/04 11:03 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: LAWYERS! Dont ask a question if u don't know the answer Reply with quote

:ft

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: