MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Last Saturday, Corrie joined the household. Jimi had been on one walk with her the previous weekend and enjoyed her company. At first he seemed to be acting like "Well I like her, but does she really have to live with us??" But now he seems less reluctant.

Corrie - is only 2 years old (Jimi is 11 and half) and a ball of energy! She loves to lick which we don't like much :wgrin She knows her name and how to sit and now starts the lengthy process of training her. Which is MY job :banana

These pics were taken this afternoon:

Jimi & Corrie - CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO DOWNLOAD A 15 SECOND avi VIDEO OF THE TWO OF THEM - hahahaha

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Edited by: bbchris  at: 12/11/03 10:08 am
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jesus!

:bawling

she's gorgeous

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Oh Pris! I didn't mean to make you cry! She is a beautiful looking dog. Friends of ours are leaving HK and were going to take her to the SPCA but we intervened.

She just came in and licked my feet (ugh!)

|Talk Soup |

Steve Iannetti
GweiLo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

What kind of dog is that ? Very cute.:)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Don't know Steve! She's got some Chow in her.

|Talk Soup |

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

:D :D :D :D :D

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Very Cute Pup Chris. :sensational Aint nothin like a loyal dog in the family.

My dog Harley, German Shepard/Chow mix went after that big dogbone in the sky in April. Easter Sunday :hm He was a great companion. So 3mos. ago we decided to take this 10mo. old pup off our neighbors hands. She was the picked on runt in the yard. She was the same color as Harley less the black points and black tongue and a little more compact, about 21" at the shoulders. One of our better moves to get this girl, She's a real sweetie. And pretty smart.

She has become a shadow. If you look at the way she's looking at me in this photo...That's how it is all the time. She still don't know what to think about the guitars.

This is what she does outside my studio all day. Waits to catch a glimpse of me.

Couldn't let her grow up alone so we also acquired my nephews 18mo. German Shepard/Malamute crossbreed. He's a beautiful dog also...about 30" at the shoulders. A bit of a dufus right now. But I think he's gonna be OK

This Guy was just in need of attention and discipline. H was way out of control and didn't give a damn. Now he cares.

Have as much fun with yours as we are with ours. :dang

Edited by: JPzBeenjamin  at: 12/11/03 12:59 pm
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

JAY! Can't see your pics!! :seismo

|Talk Soup |

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

And I don't know why :seismo

Do They work for you if you paste the link in your browser? I see 2 out of 3.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

excellent and excellent!!!!!

I hereby declare this the absolute coolest post I have seen in a month...!!!!!

Chris, what media player do you use to play .avi files? My Windows Media Player 9 has trouble with them...

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

lololol - she licked your feet????

one of my cats loves to sniff my shoes......!!!!

hahahaha - freakin' ANIMALS......!

4teetoo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

:aw

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Jay - it says "You've found a missing page, or typed in a wrong URL " - I guess your server doesn't allow linking - wanna email me the pics and I'll upload them on my server?

Drooly - they are .avi files - I use realplayer or Windows media player to watch them. Don't know why you'd have trouble watching them... :dunno The video is quite funny hahahahahaha

|Talk Soup |

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: CORRIE - our NEW DOG - photo thread. Reply with quote

Now ladies & gentlemen! Introducing JAY'S DOGS!!

This one is called Paco:

Now make way for Jay to tell you more!

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: