MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I went to China on Sunday and got accosted...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

by these touts selling a photoshoot... so I took the bait, went along for a laugh. The whole thing took an hour and a half, including make up, hair stuff, and costume changes...

Initially they told me it would be US$6 and thats why I bit, but in the end, with buying all the photos etc etc the whole exercise cost me about US$50, which still wasnt bad at all!

I promise you in real life you won't catch me dead in some of this stuff hahahahahahahaha. Still, it was fun playing dress-up! and they blew up the last pic to A3 size and framed it for me mom.

Scoll down for the results....

I guess this is the only time I shall ever wear something like this, so might as well make the most of it... hahahaha. Check out the hair :aua

Well I had to do something creative with that net thing...

You think this will succeed in scaring anyone?

Can't get more pie-faced than this one...

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

hahahahaha You look like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth! hahahaha Pretty good photos Debbie! You look absolutely stunning! :nw

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: from one who would know... Reply with quote

:nw thank you! :blush :kizz

I do look like butter wouldnt melt in my mouth??

Well that's because butter WOULDN'T melt in my mouth.

Da Debbie is a :langel at all times...

:aua :rollin

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

What kind of positive metamorphosis is this? :D

:aw :me :bigeyes

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:37 pm    Post subject: positive metamorphosis? Reply with quote

:bday

spur of the moment and no champagne in sight! Must've been those outfits.

Next time I'll take some of my own stuff; wonder how that'll turn out! hahahaha

:merci Mike

:gl

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: positive metamorphosis? Reply with quote

:bday

spur of the moment and no champagne in sight! Must've been those outfits. :merci Mike

Next time I'll take some of my own stuff; wonder how that'll turn out! hahahaha

Can I use any of these on my site? Those site ones were taken beginning of 2002, so I guess its time for a change.

:gl

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:40 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Aw, Deb....you look sweet in that first one.

:blush

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

DT :kizz

I actually do love costumes - they're a lot of fun - even if its duck feathers :D

We used to have costume parties at home quite often, I'm more a 60's flared psychedelic type than victorian; but hey, its all fun!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

HA!!!!!!

What a cool experience, Debbers.....!!!!

The pictures are grin-makers...... (good quality, too)

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

Denise say's you look lovely...... and I agree.... Denise is just trying some clothes on now, its my works xmas party this friday night!! :)

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Thank you Reply with quote

beautiful debbie! i love that last one. juts beautiful!

Bud Bennett

homepage : freeaudioplayer.com :

clownie :

i like pie

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

Well, if someone grabbed me off the street and tried to dress me up like that for a photo shoot I would probably kill them with my bare hands, but it definitely worked for you! :rollin

You look absolutely gorgeous in these pics! They are ALL fantastic! And well worth $50. You can't get glamour shots like these in Hollywood for $50!

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

Very nice!!!!

Theo

HatefulMusic.com

rod steel global

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I went to China on Sunday and got accosted... Reply with quote

*I'm in love smily*

:b

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:10 am    Post subject: awwwww Reply with quote

Are these worth going on the site?

www.debbiemannas.com

Drooly, yeah it was fun - I will certainly go there again, this time armed with my own things ahahahaha

Paul, give Denise a big :kizz for me. So you have an office party this friday - HA! Brit office parties are legend... I wonder what your videocam is going to say the next day hehe.

I have a gig on friday night, our last for this year, I'm really looking forward to it!

BUD! Thank you! wonderful to see you in this thread! :w

Laree, agreed, I've been to Shenzhen many times and have always dodged the touts, but this time - well, perhaps it was the seasonal mood heh. But you're right, it was dirt cheap. In HK there is no way you'd get glam pics for that much. I paid 20 times as much for my shots last year. Anyway, next time you're in China seize the opportunity!

Hi Theo, thanks :w

Rod, awwww :blush :kizz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: