MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident Reply with quote

returning from the Thanksgiving holiday, they wereclose to their home in Michigan when a woman in a van with two kids (one about 10 months old and one about 8 years old) ran two red lights and slammed into their car, they spun around and she slammed into another car.

The car was totalled, but luckily all the airbags deployed - front, side and rear, and nobody was very hurt, apart from whiplash and leg and back sprains. But they are in shock. I am so thankful that it was nothing more.

There were a couple of witnesses who were behind the woman and had watched her run the previous red light as well.

What kind of person runs a red light with two kids in a vehicle??? :warrior

Sterling30sg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Glad to hear they walked away.. Reply with quote

Thank God for airbags..

What kind of a mother runs too red lights with kids in the van? Her medical history may give some insight to that question..

4teetoo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Re: Glad to hear they walked away.. Reply with quote

very glad to hear about the lack of serious injury!

what an idiot that woman is! :insane

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:30 am    Post subject: thank God for airbags is right Reply with quote

thanks .smack. and Gregg.

Nobody knows yet her state of mind, but if she is on medication, surely the medications have warnings about driving and operating heavy machinery?

Yes, she surely is an idiot. Unless she was trying to kill herself and her kids, because the light had been red for about 20 secs when she ran it. It wasn't like she was trying to beat a green light.

Grrrrrrrr.

:seismo

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

thanks god everyone's safe

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: well Reply with quote

Damn......

Scary stuff, Debs......

Glad your family is basically ok.....

Sterling30sg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:37 pm    Post subject: It is estimated HKrockchick.. Reply with quote

That prescribed medication does factor in car accidents just as often as achohol, which may very well explain why that lady ran those red lights.., This info is also not allowed to be publicised.., very sad.., look who's lives it almost cost..

HatefulMusic
Ears bleeding yet?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:40 pm    Post subject: whew! Reply with quote

glad everyone in ok!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident Reply with quote

OMG Debbie! I am so glad to hear that they are okay. Three kids were killed by a drunk driver here over the holiday weekend.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident Reply with quote

Debbie! What a frightful scare for your family & you. So happy to hear that everyone were alright. Scary stuff.

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident Reply with quote

Glad everyones ok Debbie.... I have been in three car crashes, one bad, its not a nice experience.....

Jumping a red light is not clever.

Very scary!

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

Rev9Volts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: my mom, sis and bro-in-law were in a bad car accident Reply with quote

best wishes from mee too! i am glad they are ok.

JPzBeenjamin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: Glad to hear that everyone is stable Reply with quote

I keep trying to tell folx there are no accidents...well there are some....like...driving down the road and a tree falls on your car..that's an unavoidable accident...Someone running a red light, let alone two...at the least it's neglegence. But be careful about what's wrong with the woman....you may find that last year she was on her way home from a thanksgiving feast and some dumb woman ran a red light and caused her brain damage.

But hey gratefulness is having them alive.

:racing

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Oh you wonderful people! Reply with quote

Gregg, Smack, Pris, Drooly, Theo, Larree, Chris, Paul (great to see you!), Rev, Beenjamin...

:ily :kizz

thank you so much for your concern! Yes, I am ever so grateful that all they got were some bruises and sprains.

And now I have the Christmas hols to look forward to. I'm going to be in Michigan myself over Christmas, then one day in Chicago and then 2 weeks in Florida (on work, but hey its going to be fun!). Anyone in these areas playing or jammin?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Oh you wonderful people! Reply with quote

DEBBEROONIE......!!!!....

You're going to be in MICHIGAN.....??????

Oh - so close, yet so far........!!!....

Dress warm, sweetness.... - this part of the Planet can be chilly in December.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: