MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Using MIKE..........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

no.....not what you think.

Mike "the Mixer" Burn did some re-mastering for me, in fact some demos which were mixed while eating, watching TV, having sex or whatever, actually not while listening to the songs. Thats what I call rough mixing. :smokin

Anyway, Mr. Mike "the Mixer" Burn was forced by me to make them listenable. One of them took him about 2 weeks, sitting in front of his engines, sweating, praying, shouting, ranting, crying, praying louder, throwing his speakers out of the window,:bonk ......and so on. It must have been really horrible (thankfully I didn´t have to see it!).:ft

So, while I didn´t make the other 3 (so far!!!!:eyebrow ) available online, for marketing reasons (:box ), I decided to give you POYL(re), for your listening pleasure and for marketing reasons, or just promotion. Or wharever.

Anyway, I really like that song a lot, and now with Mr. Mike "the Mixer" Burns sacrifice, I proudly present you:

ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVE SONGS EVER WRITTEN by me.

The Power of Your Love:kizz

Netjams

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

He did have a good song to work with.

!!!Very pro!!!

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Mike the mixer dont like Business As Usual, however he is a great producer. You are a lucky person. :)

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Thank you, Jon!:merci

ED1G::yeah

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Very pretty this song. Mike did a great job of mastering whilst you were having sex :bleh beautiful story of you writing the song for a woman.. Mmmm love the way the bass creeps in.. Then the other instruments - it's a Saturday-afternoon-starting-foreplay-before-making-love sort of song.. Do you know what I mean? :blush

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

:eyebrow yeah, I know what you mean!:kizz Thanks for listening.

AQUARIAN AGE
Austrian Peacekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Quote:
it's a Saturday-afternoon-starting-foreplay-before-making-love sort of song

Well, that sums it up I think!:eyebrow Can I use this?:sensational

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Errrrrrrrrr....... what happened? :lol

I didn't do much! :bigeyes :aw

The song was already in a good shape!!!! :l

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Using MIKE.......... Reply with quote

Of course you can use that!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: