MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

a new section on my site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: a new section on my site Reply with quote

actually it was time to put it up, but i hadn't been strong enough yet :) ) I'll go on updating it the following days

yidneth.com/index.php?pag=Kira

i also added a live journal, mostly to chat with my internet friends of the labyrinth bbs, but it shows there as a diary or sort of :)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Re: a new section on my site Reply with quote

Lovely lovely photos of you & Kira! She was so cute as a puppy too! Excellent section to your site Pris!

In your 'Other photos of Kira!!"

If you add a coding of TARGET="_blank" in your A HREF= HTML - then your pictures will bounce open in a new page - I will email you the coding. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: a new section on my site Reply with quote

Hi Pris Hi Chris. :bigeyes

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: a new section on my site Reply with quote

thanks chris :)

i'm still learning about how to do all this html things :) )

any help is welcomed

i will improve her section, after all many people has send me songs for kira and even drawings :) ) as the one with the angel at the buttom :) )

:) )

HI JEFF!

Jeff Stoll 2004

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: a new section on my site Reply with quote

Hi again Pris. I was at your site earlier today. Submitted it to some places for you. :ghost

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: a new section on my site Reply with quote

Nice, Pris........

It's good that you're feeling well enough to do that.....

HKRockChick
No More Peas!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: very very cool Reply with quote

Pris, that is so beautiful!

You really are one of the most expressive and eloquent people I know.

Love the pics and the sketch of Kira as an angel.

Take care

debbie

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: very very cool Reply with quote

the sketch of kira as an angel was a spontaneous gift from a girl from holland who bought my cd :) i thought it was just awesome.

yes, I am starting to feel well enought to make her a song, i wasn't able before you know

i'm gonna make a sideshow with her pics, but well the most important thing about it is to remember her name was kira ans that she was and she is important to me. It's my task to show her importance :)

thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: