MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

New Private FT bbs, are you on the guest list ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: New Private FT bbs, are you on the guest list ? Reply with quote

Well, since the mp3.com board is going down, I've been thinking of doing something innovative in the area of bbs, particularly due to the troll problem which affects me more than any of you cause they are such jealous creeps.

Anyway, here's what I came up with - an EZ board that is basically a club of sorts. I'm gonna link you. Most of the people I know will already have entrance into the private forum which is really the only one that will be that active. Of course I will continue to hang at FC but this is sort of an auxiliary to that, a place where you don't have Wic and others taking dumps on the floor day and night.

Anyway, log in first - if you see the Private Club on this link, you're admitted. If your name is local, or I forgot about ya, you may have to step into the lobby area and let me know you can't get in. But it could be interesting. I will be more free to spout off knowing I won't get censored by EZ board, and reality will be less distorted by troll feces. heh

Oh, the name of the place is Goatland. :)

my tagboard

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: New Private FT bbs, are you on the guest list ? Reply with quote

Scott Time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: we got a cuter goatman than that Reply with quote

waiting in the lobby.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: