MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

God Bless her little Soul...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: God Bless her little Soul... Reply with quote

Quote:

Britney says women should masturbate

Britney Spears says it's good to masturbate and for girls to talk about it.

The singer, who has just released a song titled "Touch of My Hand", told the US magazine People that "women should make themselves happy" and then let their partners "kind of follow up."

She said: "It's a positive thing to indulge in yourself in a sexual way sometimes. It's life. Guys can talk about it. Why can't girls? It's a positive thing. I think if you say you don't do it, you're lying." :lol

She said "Touch of My Hand" is an ode to masturbation. The song is featured on her new album "In the Zone".

The New York Daily News says Spears also tells the magazine it's a positive thing for girls not to depend on guys.

She's quoted as saying: "Being alone you really start to figure out what makes you happy. And then you're able to give more to other people.

"When you turn yourself on, that really is what turns the guy on. So just make yourself happy and let them just kind of follow up after you." :tongue

Now ain't that sweet?? I can dig it....we have a new Ann Landers!! :lol :thumb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: