MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

I had an AWESOME weekend! Check this out!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:11 am    Post subject: I had an AWESOME weekend! Check this out! Reply with quote

My old bro and biz partner and I were cruisin for some dinner Friday night and he told me about this contest he was entering with my guitar bro Russ. I immediately voluntered to help them out and ended up co-writing a screenplay and assisting them in the filming of a 7 1/2 minute short digital film from scratch in 24 hours. We started at midnight Friday night when we were given our theme and location, and turned in our finished project the next night 12 minutes before the deadline. Tomorrow they announce the 30 finalists. If we are finalists we're going to be screened this week in Hollywood at a 600 seat theater and get MAJOR film and television industry attention. I could have a real job next week! Our video is totally outrageous! I am sure we're going to be finalists!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:54 am    Post subject: Re: I had an AWESOME weekend! Check this out! Reply with quote

WOW!! I hope you make it Larree AND I WANNA SEE YOUR VIDEO!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: Thanks Chris! Reply with quote

I'm actually nervous!

(I wonder if this is how it will feel when I'm waiting for oscar nominations to be announced when I'm HUGE!) ;)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Chris! Reply with quote

Quote:
I could have a real job next week!

:lol

Best Of Luck to all of ya, man...would also love to see the vid when possible... :thumb

:bcool

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks Chris! Reply with quote

Can we see the video, Larree?

Good luck with it.......

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: I had an AWESOME weekend! Check this out! Reply with quote

Very cool! Good luck!!

Is this for the NYC Midnight Movie Making Madness competition?

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Well, we didn't make the cut. Reply with quote

No "oscar" for Larree this week!

:gl

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Well, we didn't make the cut. Reply with quote

Sorry, bro...keep on keeping on, though...it'll happen!! :thumb

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Well, we didn't make the cut. Reply with quote

Never mind Larree.... keep on going and eventually you will have your day...... all the best :)

Paul

BUSINESS AS USUAL GET ME MUSIC FAP AMPCAST

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Well, we didn't make the cut. Reply with quote

It's all cool guys!

As far as I'm concerned, we won just by meeting the deadline. We had 24 hours, and we finished. Others didn't even do that. So I'm damned pleased!

:g

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 11/12/03 12:58 am
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Contest update. Reply with quote

Russ and Caneman went to last night's screening. I went to class. Just got off the phone with Russ. He told me that he only saw four films which he thought were better than ours.

Caneman is using the short we shot for his demo reel. Not only that, I am officially writing for his production company now! We could have a half-hour weekly show in the very near future!

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Contest update. Reply with quote

Hollywood prepares for Larree....... :merci

Paul

HOME

GMM.com

FAP.com

AMPCAST.com

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Contest update. Reply with quote

WOW! LARREE!! You may have a real job soon!! hahahaha GOOD FOR YOU!! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Ralphy The Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Contest update. Reply with quote

Quote:
WOW! LARREE!! You may have a real job soon!! hahahaha GOOD FOR YOU!!

:sensational

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:39 pm    Post subject: Get lost, boog. Reply with quote

Perhaps I need to add the word "stalker" to your name?

boogastalkergaybashingracistdrunkard.

Yeah. That's it. Do not address me again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: