MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:59 am    Post subject: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hi pal,

Just stopped in to say hi and see what you've been up to. I see a lot of familiar names here. Very cool. Your smilies crack me up!

:ww

Take care, stay beautiful.

Lee

Edited by: Hawaiian Fireman at: 10/26/03 10:00 am
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

LEE!!! So great to see you again!! How's things in Hawaii?!! Hope you are doing well and that life is treating you grand!

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

Things are great here in Hawaii .... weather's been a little on the warm side, but that's no big deal. Been gigging a lot for Fire Prevention Week, that's been major fun. Getting busy with the video thing, too. Just upgraded my video editing computer to a dual xeon 3 gig machine w/dual LCD monitors. Whew, gotta work a lotta overtime for that baby!

Anyhow, you take care and drop me a line sometime. So glad to see you're doing well, and beautiful as ever.

Your pal,

Lee

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

WOW!! Does this mean we're all going to get the pleasure of seeing the Hawaiian Fireman in musical action!?!?!? :banana

|Talk Soup |

Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hey, great idea! Email me your snail addy and I'll send you a DVD of us guys in the HFD promotional group, Firehouse. Got a few numbers on video I think you'd enjoy.

Lee :dang

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hi Lee :gl

It's good to see your still going man :alarm

How's the family?

Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hi Jon!

Howzitgoin? Good to hear from you. As you can see, things are going well for me. Getting ready to retire from the firehouse soon. I was going to go this year, but we got a new contract that looks pretty good for me, so I'm gonna stay for a couple more, I think.

So you take care, too. Talk to you later.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

LEE!! Check your mail!! You can also send over any spare pics of Ross too!! :banana

Oh how is your Roland JC 120 amp doing? :eyebrow

|Talk Soup |

Hawaiian Fireman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Hi Chris,

Just checked my email and will get a DVD out to you in a couple of days I'm gonna tweak the video a bit first. Got some GREAT pics of Ross for you! Did I send you the hiking picture?

Talk to you later,

Netjams

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

I'm doing fine Lee,

Many things have changed in me life, a few more grands, new job, I built a cool BB and sold it :gl

Now I just surf around and play like I used to :bday

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Hiya Chris, just droped in to say HELLO! Reply with quote

Lee!! The package was awesome!! THe DVD rocks!! Oh I forgot to mention to you that TOL's new bassist is also a FIREMAN!! hahahahhahahahaha :banana

|Talk Soup |

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: