MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

i drove a car for the first time in pracises and...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

lol

well the first time i sat as a pilot, my father wast rying to teach me the basics cos on monday i have to pay some practises and well you know i would like to know how not to crash the car before starting LOL hahah, and i had my first sort of accident LOL and make a little hit on the front of the car, nothing happened but well, it wasn't so terrible for my first time but lol hahah hope the teacher in the driving school on monday teach me how to control it LOL hahaha

i should consider to learn to distinguish right and left too, LOL shouldn't i?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

Priscilla learns to Drive.......

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

aww drooly be nice, don't scare me

ED1G
PIGGY MOONRUST

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

Good luck with your driving Pris :)

Its great when you pass and get the freedom of the roads:)

Paul

Jake Cepheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

It just takes time, after a while it's second nature. It's good to be nervous when you learn, it means you'll be a careful driver. :)

www.1sound.com/jakecepheus

www.mp3.com/jakecepheus

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

well today was my first time in traffic, driving slow around la laguna LOL hahahah, i still have problems with driving in narrow curves but well... i drove technically for the first time today :) and today i din't hit anything LOL hahahaha

:) )

LOL

tomorrow i go again

woah it's expensive

! each practise

saved for a few more along nov :) tomorrow i'll have the dates of the others, and mid november i get the theory exam

and hopefully the practical one at the beginning of dec

i hope to have it before my birthday, dunno what for i odn't have a car hahaha

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

Quote:
and today i din't hit anything

I am truly frightened.

:rollin

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: i drove a car for the first time in pracises and... Reply with quote

Quote:
i should consider to learn to distinguish right and left too, LOL shouldn't i?

OMG. Yes. That would be a very good idea. I highly recommend it! :rollin

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:45 am    Post subject: Seriously... Reply with quote

...HAVE FUN! Good luck!

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Seriously... Reply with quote

lol larree don't be bad

everybody around me my boyfriend my friends, lol resist to think i'm getting my driving license lol cos i'm clumsy and upset minded LOL

but i'll put my best LOL

and i'll do it fine :) )

have sometihng to demosntrate :) ))

wish me luck

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Seriously... Reply with quote

Quote:
everybody around me my boyfriend my friends, lol resist to think i'm getting my driving license lol cos i'm clumsy and upset minded LOL

You're scarring me again!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: