MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

today it was a day to remember who we've lost....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: today it was a day to remember who we've lost.... Reply with quote

i know most of peple takes it as halloween parties, and such, here in spain, the tradition is different, we just go to cementeries to remember our beloved that are gone

i wasn't brave enough to get to where kira is right now, but for god's sake today my heart has been filled with remembrance and thougts of her,

she is still who i love most in the world,

i wonder if she will always be

i guess death couldn't change that

wherever you are, there over the rainbow

i remember you

Edited by: yidneth at: 11/2/03 12:22 am
yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: today it was a day to remember who we've lost.... Reply with quote

my deep thoughts for whoever you're remembering today, hope your heart to be filled with the sweetest memories

have you all a good night!

xsmackx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:36 am    Post subject: Re: today it was a day to remember who we've lost.... Reply with quote

:angel

.there.are.flies.in.here.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Re: today it was a day to remember who we've lost.... Reply with quote

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: