MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Real boogaboo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: The way it happened Reply with quote

The way in which this all began was due to the fact that Simone posted a rather insulting song about me a long time ago calling me a boozer and drunkard, and I had no problems with him before that time...

Soon after that he posted more Drunk Boog posts over at Nutcity calling me even more names

Well, Pauline noticed one of these posts and because she is a friend she jumped in to defend me, of COURSE she would be angry, If ANYONE saw their friend being called names they would not hesitate to defend them

Now Larree and Scott, amongst others have gone Kookoo and are trying to make this poor woman look like a bad person, by calling her a GayBasher, they try to make me look like one too, and I am not

IN fact I have no problems with anyones lifestyle, as far as I am concerned anyone can lead any lifestyle they choose to

However if people try to take advantage of, and use others in personal agendas and Games, such as Scott is always doing, then I get upset with them...

...and that doesnt matter if they are gay,straight, black, white, purple, orange, or aliens :alien

Anyways, sorry to see this going on here on your board Chris :ohno

The real people will see through the Bullsheeet :yo

Indies are changing the way music Feels!

Edited by: The Real boogaboo  at: 10/24/03 1:50 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The way it happened Reply with quote

Quote:
Now Larree and Scott, amongst others have gone Kookoo and are trying to make this poor woman look like a bad person, by calling her a GayBasher, they try to make me look like one too, and I am not

Yes you are, and so is she. You are a MAJOR gay basher and a racist, and she is a gay basher. You are a total liar, boog. Anyone who believes anything you say is an idiot. If I do not see a public apology from Pauline TODAY I am going on the rampage with my URL submission software. I am going to personally destroy the worldwide reputation of GMM.

Scott Time

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: The way it happened Reply with quote

Boog when you run around calling people faggots and putting on the kind of displays you have in chatrooms for many of us to see, you can be classified as nothing but a gaybasher.

I don't care what excuse Pauline has, it doesn't make it right that she was defending you, it just makes it more stoopid, in fact.

And bbChris, you don't give yourself and others here enough credit. We may all fly off the handle now and again but most of us don't use hate slurs of the Nth degree to do it. A big difference between calling somebody a jerk and calling them sick because of their sexual preferences.

Edited by: Scott Time at: 10/24/03 2:48 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your... Reply with quote

Hey Chris. I'm sorry that I brought this over here, too. But I was HOPING that Mike would be man enough to discuss this with me. He obviously is not. Soon this news about the ownership of GMM will be everywhere on the net if I do not see a major public apology to Simone and the entire gay and transgender community from Pauline TODAY.

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your... Reply with quote

ahhh shaddup, Larree....!

smatter?

your bong break.......:) ......?

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your... Reply with quote

Or have you started using a Hoover?

ha.

lol, too.

bite me, I'm a burrito...............!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: It's ok Reply with quote

Hey that's OK Larree - I understand. Good luck with your discussions with all persons involved. Now please peek into my TWINS & TATU thread. :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

englishrose56

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: It's ok Reply with quote

ok ...as this thread is all about me...guess i better say something....

I apolgize to Simone

I was out of order....just angry becos i was defending a friend....and was wrong to use the words i did...i think sometimes when we are really angry we say things to ppl that we think will hurt the most...

No excuse...i was wrong...but i am human

I am not a gay basher....(something i have already stated several times but those aren't the posts that get quoted)

I was not saying i didn't want Simone at GMM becos of any lifestyle agenda but becos i don't like the way he treats people...

For what it's worth I was out last night for a laugh at a karaoke and was on stage singing with a good friend of mine who is gay...He is the pub manager and a lot of our friends in there happen to be gay....i don't give a hoot...they r good mates...

None of what i say here will really matter becos i am on a hit list now and so be it...

I am not gonna bother to post this anywhere else....if Scott and Larree are genuine they will take quotes from this and post them in all the right places...

Chris...sorry this has landed itself here...

Pauline

The Real boogaboo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: It's ok Reply with quote

I think your an awesome Lady Pauline, and that's all I gotta say about this :yo

Indies are changing the way music Feels!

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Get lost, drooler. Reply with quote

u r sofa king. We Todd did.

Edited by: LarreeMP3 at: 10/24/03 5:58 pm
LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Get lost, boogadrunkard. Reply with quote

YOU are the cause of ALL the BS that has gone on lately, you lousy, stinking, gay bashing racist drunkard. Aren't you supposed to be universally BANNED from ezboard?

LanaCrowley02

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your... Reply with quote

I wasn't going to post this here .. but after thinkin about it and reading this thread again ... I changed my mind .. because I felt alot of you missed the point that Scott and Larree are trying to make in this thread .. so here it is for al of you too see as well .. :)

Well, it is good that she apologized .. I wanted to post over there but I felt it needed to end .. but just one point for future reference I feel needs to be made here ...

There is alot of talk about what Pauline does on her spare time and so forth .... and good points made about jobs and off time and blah blah ..

If I work for Walmart and I go to work and work my 8 hours and leave .. come back to Walmart and walk around telling customers that they are GAY and I don't feel they are worthy to walk around in Walmart because of that .. I would be fired and probably have charges brought against me ..

My point here is this .. Yes Pauline has her right to post wherever she want and whatever she wants .. but to go into an ARTISTS community, which is who she REPRESENTS through GMM .. it is VERY worthy of note .. because she was talking to an ARTIST who she represent .. no Simone os not a member of her site .. but Simone is an ARTIST period .. it is the same thing .. If Pauline wants to go to the STar trek boards and call them assholes and whatever then more power to her .. but when she is around US, the artist community.. she is ALWAYS at work .. and she should always deal with US with respect .. just as we would be expected to treat her ...

I hope this never has to happen again with Paulinem, for Mikey's sake ... I hope this time she learned a lesson about her actions .... but, I will sit and wait for the next time she gets upset with something someone says or does ... -sigh

Lana Crowley

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao-Tzu

LanaCrowley02 is:

Mikeyj69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: MikeyJ. I have a MAJOR beef with you over your... Reply with quote

Hi Larree.

I'm glad that this mess is being sorted out.

And, BTW.. It was not a personal thing to ban you or FT from the GMM BB.....I only did that to make sure that the @#%$ didnt get spread over there and, instead, would be kept to the relevant forums.

I was hoping that this whole wouldn't have to come over here.....it would have been better kept in the Red Light District at Nutcity....I apologize to bbChris.

I will now go an unban any usernames.

Mike

Mikey J

Getmemusic.com

The NEW Getmemusic.com Messageboard

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Great post, Lana. Reply with quote

When you OWN a business, you represent that business 24/7. Period. ESPECIALLY when you are in the community that you cater to.

LarreeMP3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Thanks for posting, Mike. Reply with quote

I am just glad that Pauline apologized to Simone.

I really was ready to spread this EVERYWHERE. This was just the beginning. But now we're cool. Thanks.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: