MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

The soppy whiney love thread.......
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 2:51 am    Post subject: The soppy whiney love thread....... Reply with quote

Just a thought here.......

What appeals to you in others......?

What characterstics make you tend to fall in love?

I'm not talking about "lust" here (yes I am - no I'm not - Shuddup, drooly)..........

What makes you love someone?

For me? - it's sensitivity, kindness, humour, generosity, and strength.......

And nice boobs...................;)

ha!

oh, well.........:box

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: i love mah man Reply with quote

for his sense of humour, tolerance, unselfishness, patience, thoughfulness, unpossessiveness, consistency and social consciousness. Oh and the chemistry, of course! I think more than anything else I love the fact that I feel loved and appreciated and secure enough in that love that I can be myself and pursue my goals without needing to defend my choices.

Possessive and jealous men turn me off totally, as do men who make comments about women in the company of women. Also male chauvinists. And people with mood swings.

Oh, and height helps too... hahahahaha

:fade

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: i love mah man Reply with quote

Quote:
as do men who make comments about women in the company of women.

What did you mean by that, Debbie?

I didn't understand that.......

Expound and explain, please.......

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:34 pm    Post subject: well Reply with quote

have you heard men say something like "wow, look at the knockers on that broad" or some other crass description of that nature? Well I understand that men talk like that amongst each other (and so do women, sometimes, about men...) but I think to do it in front of your own partners (or people of the opposite sex you dont know) shows a total lack of sensitivity and disrespect. I say this because I have heard one guy say it in front of his WIFE about another woman. I was apalled.

I believe that no matter how open minded a woman purports to be, guys who do stuff like this are digging their own grave... :muede

Girls in the audience, agree or disagree???

:ww

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: The soppy whiney love thread....... Reply with quote

oooh a soppy thread!! Love is laughter, holding hands, making music together, talking about anything under the sun, and so many more great things. Physically ~ tall & big with strong arms. :blush

Debbie - well I don't kind of mind that 'talking about women in front of women' talk. hahahaha I admire beauty in both sexes. Maybe saying it in front of people you don't know is the more offensive part for you. I think people should be themselves with me. If they have offensive traits, they have offensive traits - I would hate people to not be themselves. I prefer honesty (sometimes known as self-mental delusion :wgrin ) to 'pc-ness' etc. Don't have time to explain - I'm out of here! wheeeeeeeeee :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: I admire beauty too Reply with quote

I think there are ways and ways of saying the same thing, and crude remarks to me are more a sign of immaturity than anything else.

If we were all to be ourselves and give into our basic instincts --- whoaaaa. You know me, I'm not a PC fanatic, (esp when I'm on my political soapbox heh). But I also find the guy who makes negative comments offensive - like "what a dog/slag" or stuff like that. And I've noticed that often the guy making such statements is nothing to write home about either. hmmmph. Could be a case of insecurity.

Anyway, this is just me, being myself. :wgrin

:ww

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: I admire beauty too Reply with quote

I give into my basic instincts ALL the time - :aua hahaha

And Debbie, you being yourself; that's why I love you! :kizz

I totally agree that crude remarks hint at immature behaviour but then I've been told that beautiful women can make men feel so insecure that they say stupid things - maybe that was what was happening in your case, Debbie? :eyes

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: I admire beauty too Reply with quote

Honesty, determination, intelligence, integrity, and able to make me laugh at least ten times a day :)

I agree with Chris in BIG HANDS lol,

Phisically tall, slim and pale (obvious lol looking at my boyfrinedn and all the men i find extremely attractive (ralph phiennes, sting, julian sands, yumm.. lol) hehe

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Sweetness, some vulnerability, a joyfull spirit and a unique appearance.

Things that will blow this out the window are: Dishonesty, self-centeredness and being a flake.

Appearance is not enough for me.....a snotty women who starts out as a "10" ends up looking like a "2" once her personality is revealed. Strange how that happens.

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:02 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I think what Deb is alluding to is called a lack of respect (men who use foul language around women, etc.)

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

lolol....- funny and interesting stuff................

Chris gives in to her basic instincts......??????? - wow.....tell us more....................:)

hahahahaha.......;)

Me? I find intelligence and sensitivity the sexiest thing on the Planet.......

Oh - and nice little boobs............

oooOOOOOOooops........ - was that crude¿¿¿¿??????....:)

lol again.....

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

oops.

just realized I said all that in my first post.....(just woke up - brain not working yet......)

carry on, soldiers.....

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

lol

well i don't have big "boobs" so i had to culture other charms of mine LOL hahahah :) )))

i forgot to say

SOULFUL EYES

:) )

THAT CAN MELT ME :)

debbie mannas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

Yeah Pris, big hands. I too like slender faces and long noses. I think that is a factor of my own face being so round, that I like the opposite... hehehe, but having said that, Dreamtone, is right, looks don't matter much to me. It is true that someone can become ugly very quickly and beautiful just as quickly.

Drooly yer winding me up hahahahahaha, yer little wretch.

Chris :kizz

Cheers all!

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: LOL Reply with quote

*enlarges hands and stretches nose*

*and wears stilts to look tall*

:)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: