MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

You do a nice Cate Blanchett.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: err... Reply with quote

gee thanks

but cate is much much much prettier than me :) ))

:) )

if you mean for galadriel :) ) elvish style :) i'm glad they chose her, i was a tolkien fan when a child and actually also performed as galadriel in the centenary of tolkien's death

but alas

i'm short :) ))) to be an elf LOL :)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

well i just knew it was up, :) ) thanks Ace, Kris :) ) as i had some problems encoding :)

dont' expect great thing, this is very first time i record and make the montage of a video, had to learn the basics of adobe premiere for this LOL

at the very start has a clip out of sync of what i sing, i do know, but i wanted to use the clip and well, sigh, in the rest i think i managed :) )

besides it's my first clip made by myself, and i guess i will improve along the way, i don't have a digital cam, which demostrate that our old videocameras still serve to make things, though humbly

hope you like it

:) ))

www.ic-musicmedia.com/vid...leaves.wmv

DreamTone7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Yes, I mean as Galadriel. I read the trilogy when I was 9 and have been waiting for a movie to be made ever since.

....I wouldn't say she was much, much, much prettier.....maybe just one "much".....maybe. ;)

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: THANKS TO PHILOS FOR THIS GIF! Reply with quote

THANKS TO PHILOS FOR THIS GIF

hahah i think it's better the gif than the video itself LOL hahahaha :)

but it serves nicely as a preview, thanks

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to watching this in the morning when I have fresh eyes! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

i have sort of good news

the video i don't know exactly how may be at the front page of one of the most visited multimedia stuff in spain, it has thousands and thousands visits per day, and national channels as telecinco often pick material from it, strangely i wil be picked as unknown rising talent hidden on the web (blush! ok thank u ) hahah

they'll tell if the feature is done the following days

ilikepie2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

hey that was lovely! the singing was very nice too. i was impressed especially if it was your first video. great job!

Bud Bennett

homepage : freeaudioplayer.com :

clownie :

i like pie

Sdust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

You have a beautiful voice great range I hope things go well for you.

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

Thank u

I steal the leaves was one of the first mp3 i got into my site, and actually when i listen to the file I used, i see details i have improved (as i've been singing for a year and a half now and i recorded taht on my first six months :) ) maybe in the future i'll remake the recording, but i'm just happy of the nice response, it was just for fun and to learn about adobe premiere :) now i see the possibilities if you put a little bit more of planning in future projects :) )

droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

I've watched it several times....

My favourite part is her running away in the Forest - bare feet - white dress - when she looks back over her shoulder to see who's chasing her......

BOO...!!!!...................

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

hahahah when i passed the avi clips into my pc, i lost audio,cos i don't know how to do it with audio myself in this videocapturer, but i have the funniest and clumsiest bloopers ever LOL I'll manage to take out a few :)

:) Running in the woods was sort of liberating :) ) though uncomfortable with bear feet. :)

NumberOneWorld

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

very nice... :langel

Mb

thewireweb

NumberOneWorld

AroundRecords

KnowAboutNetwork

The Bulletin Board

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

WOW! that's fantastic for an amateur!! I'm so impressed!! Priscilla!! You are AMAZING! :banana

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

yidneth
A Spanish Fairytale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: AMATEUR VIDEOCLIP for I STEAL THE LEAVES :) Reply with quote

Thank u Chris :) it was really fun :) )

i just added a little backstage page :) jorge tells me the bird blooper i have to take it out lol hahah but so far i put some pics, when i get back the videocamera i will take thouse off excepting the first and will put pics with noe and Jorge (if i catch one) up there :)

yidneth.com/index.php?pag...tageleaves

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: