MyMp3Board.com Forum Index

http://forum.mymp3board.com MyMp3Board.com   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

bbchris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Ron you have an incredible memory!!! It's my birthday on 9 October. Thank you for this lovely posting. When's your birthday? I know I've asked you before but it's birthdays that I'm not good at remembering.... :wgrin

|Blah Blah|Thinking Out Loud|Jane Eliz|
|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Hey, hope it is a fine BD & that you enjoy it and a great many more in good health, fine spirit and outstanding humour!

You doing some celebrating tonight/on the morrow, I suppose? If so, have a great time!

:ww

Hahaha, I don't do much of a fuss for my BD -but I do have my fun "outting" others!! Anyway, mine won't be around again til almost exactly at summer solstice. (if you know your seasons, heheh)

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Is that June 21st? :banana

|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Yup! I like pneumonic memory devices like seasons and such, but I usually remember an item by it's own association once it's "put in storage", tho.

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Cool now I know how to associate your birthday!! Wheeeeeeeeeee :banana

I've been meaning to ask you- what are you up to these days Ron? How's life?

|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

I've been kind of busy in spurts, Chris. Thanks for asking! Life is always interesting.

I'm hoping to do more work with one long time partner in art-crime soon, especially in the area of tv production, working on some ideas for a local series. He shot a pilot for a local music program, but it just didn't hold up well - or not at least as well as a much better effort on the local PBS (US Public Broadcasting System) affiliate in the 90s did. But getting stuff together takes a bit of time, sigh.

Have fun laying a track down here, there when it pops up, too. I enjoy doing sideman kinda stuff in studio. If I can nail it on the first take, it makes me look almost impressive, hahaha!

Otherwise, gotta keep the cat happy and well-fed and I'm still waiting for some drop-dead gorgeous, fabulously wealthy woman - who just happens to have terrible taste in men - to sweep me off my feet!

bbchris
Princess Of Hongkong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Busy in spurts? That sounds more manageable than many people's lives! Happy to hear it's always interesting for you. I can relate to that.

Art-crime? That sounds REALLY INTERESTING!!! Combined with TV production? Is that when you film a documentary where you are burglars who steal expensive paintings from rich people's homes/!?!?!? hahahahahaha Just teasing! Yes all projects for TV do take a lot of time. Good luck with managing your time to get everything necessary done.

Sideman stuff in the studio? Like what? Can we hear a peek?!??! :banana

Quote:
I'm still waiting for some drop-dead gorgeous, fabulously wealthy woman - who just happens to have terrible taste in men - to sweep me off my feet

hahaha There's plenty of them about Ron! Are you sure you've been looking in the right places???

I gotta log off - speak to you again soon!

|Talk Soup |

RonOnGuitar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: bbchris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

And isn't it almost time to start singing to you ?

Happy happy birthday

to every girl and boy.

Hope this very special day

brings you lots of joy.

Hope this birthday presents

you get from Mom and Dad

will make this very special day

the best you ever had

Happy Birthday!

"Casey's Birthday Song Mp3"

:) Sorry.... only the title has been edited for better exposure :D

Edited by: MyMP3BoardDotCom at: 10/9/03 12:10 am
droolymutt
No Underblurb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Champagne is being chilled, the guests have been invited, the band is booked, gifts are wrapped........

Hey - it's a big day.

Just ask John Lennon...........:)

Seismic Anamoly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Happy Birthday tomorrow, Chris....many, many more and All the Best for the future....:bday :party :bday

:bcool

MIKE BURN
Generally Crazy Guy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: It's about midnight already in Hongkong :))) Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

MIKE

dj spaceAce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject: a sensationell day... Reply with quote

happy b-day...you :langel ...wish ya a fantastic day and party :kizz

dj spaceAce aka Y-Orbit

Shaky Tee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: a sensationell day... Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

:bmutant

:racing

:bday

:ww :w w

Me

The Other Me

My Blog

Yj2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Happy birthday my dear. I wish you all the best in the world. And that your dreams will all come true.

:kiss

Sebastian

Mr Furrow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: bbchris - it's just about your day, isn't it? Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Chris

Cheers

Jon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MyMp3Board.com Forum Index -> BLAH-ARCHIVES All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: